The Savvy Circle?

Comments

• I found out this morning I also got onto the Venus and Olay panel. Pretty excited actually!
  • I'm in too yay :j . Has anyone received their pack today? I've got a card from yodel to say they have a parcel for me and I'm wondering if it has arrived already xx
    Sept Wins - Outback BBQ and £50 garden centre vouchers with the Times, McCain Voucher :T
  • I'm in too yay :j . Has anyone received their pack today? I've got a card from yodel to say they have a parcel for me and I'm wondering if it has arrived already xx

I'm in too :j

Yes, it will be your parcel....I got a card from Yodel as they had left my box with the SSM stuff with my neighbour.
    "A smile takes but a moment...
    ...but the memory of it lasts forever"

:D
  • clairehas
    clairehas Posts: 2,762 Forumite
    I got my parcel this morning! It's in a gift bag with pink tissue paper! You get a razor plus a full size facial moisturiser!!
  • Got mine this morning too. Very pretty bag it comes in and razor has a super handy wall mounted holder for in the shower.
    Was planning on using it in the shower this morning but we ran out of hot water so it was a very quick in, wash, done job :eek: lol
  • I'm also doing the Olay & Venus Trial - my goodies arrived today! :) Looking forward to it, my first trial! Bit overwhelmed by the amount of 'Ask Your friends' surveys included in the pack though! I'd be happy to recommend it to my friends if I think it's any good but I don't want people to think I'm trying to brainwash them into buying their products!
    :D January 2016: :) Seed Pantry Grow Pod :)
  • Bit overwhelmed by the amount of 'Ask Your friends' surveys included in the pack though! I'd be happy to recommend it to my friends if I think it's any good but I don't want people to think I'm trying to brainwash them into buying their products!

I feel a bit like that too. This is only my 2nd trial, first was for BzzAgent, so really wasn't expecting so many. I don't think they expect everyone to actually hand out that many though. I don't even think I know that many people well enough to ask them to fill it out for me!
  • Got mine in the post last night. I agree there were a LOT of ask your friends questionnaires but I have some that already use the Olay stuff so might ask them to fill it in to get the numbers up.
    On a side note HOW BIG ARE THE RAZOR HEADS?!? They're huge! I'm also hoping the cost of refills comes down after a while as I don't want to fall in love with it and then discover I can't afford the replacement razor cartridges. They're currently on the boots website for over £20 for a pack of 6!!!!
    Everyone has a dark side... apparently mine is called Harold?!? :huh:
  • *Anon*
    *Anon* Posts: 357 Forumite
    This is my first campaign for SSM.

With all these ask your friends surveys do we have to send them off as proof or anything. I dont understand what we have to do. Some guidance would be appreciated!!

Tia x
  • This is my first ever pack and while I'm excited I'm overwhelmed.

I can't wait to give this a go but at the same time I don't want to harass people.
    Wins so far - Revlon Lip Butter, Teapigs Matcha tea, Johnsons Face Care Gentle Exfoliating Wash:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure