Messages only (requests for magazine cover and replies only)

Comments

• Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Please post any messages in here ie 'cover needed for' 'no comps in ****'

Please keep it on track or it will get deleted again :beer:

Just to reiterate, this thread is for requests for cover and replies to those requests only

any other competition queries or chat (even if it is about phone/text/postal comps) should be in Compers Chat Corner

thank you
    Glad :)
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,837 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    oddies wrote: »
    Hello all, I am really sorry but I shall no longer be posting anymore competitions in postals or online. I want to work on my short story's more and my poems. I would like someone to take over grazia, Nottingham post and Mansfield and Ashfield chad. I am sorry if these do not get posted anymore but I think I have done my fair share over the last couple of years. Thank you to all the lovely friends I have made and I wish you all the very best of luck in all the competitions you enter. Lots of love oddies x x

hi oddies, if no one else comes forward i'll give the
    Nottingham post ones a go :)
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• amsquared
    amsquared Posts: 2,325 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Can this thread be a sticky if not it will disappear on to the second page and nobody will see it. Messages could then become new comp posts by mistake.
    Best Comp wins in 25 years of comping. Holidays to Hawaii, Toronto, Thailand twice, Dubai twice, Cyprus, Spain, Lake District, Glasgow and London. A couple of £1000 wins as vouchers. 2 Dimplex Fires. Baby cot and chest of drawers. £500 of blinds. Shibumi Jacket. Various small cash prizes under £500 and shopping vouchers. Cosmetics & weedkiller!
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    amsquared wrote: »
    Can this thread be a sticky if not it will disappear on to the second page and nobody will see it. Messages could then become new comp posts by mistake.
    Maybe just pm BG in case this is not spotted:

Dalkirst, Glad
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    amsquared wrote: »

MSE only allows us one sticky thread per board (not counting threads the team post from time to time)
    I've asked miss cinnabon to link to it in her thread and if anyone does start a new thread it can just be merged into here :)
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Thanks oddies for all the hard work you have put in over the years and good luck with your stories.
  • mynellie
    mynellie Posts: 4,090 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Oddies you are an absolute star :starmod::starmod: in all the work you have put into the postal forum and good luck in your stories and poems i hope they go well

Nellie xxx
  • oddies wrote: »
    Hello all, I am really sorry but I shall no longer be posting anymore competitions in postals or online. I want to work on my short story's more and my poems. I would like someone to take over grazia, Nottingham post and Mansfield and Ashfield chad. I am sorry if these do not get posted anymore but I think I have done my fair share over the last couple of years. Thank you to all the lovely friends I have made and I wish you all the very best of luck in all the competitions you enter. Lots of love oddies x x

Thanks oddies, your posts have been fantastic.

If you're going to be joining the literary world though, you might want to think about spelling "stories" correctly...:p
  • ness13
    ness13 Posts: 8,285 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 24 September 2014 at 7:14PM
    There is no £100 crossword in TV easy this week.
    Also, from next week TV easy and What's on TV are joining up into one magazine. I've contacted CraSiEla so we can decide how to post the comps in future, as the 2 mags we cover are being amalgamated.

EDITED TO ADD

I will continue to post any comps from What's on TV & TV easy (great new name, eh?!). :rotfl:
    Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.

An eye for an eye only leads to more blindness.
  • #StaySafe
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family