Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Blueshoes888
    • By Blueshoes888 15th May 19, 7:34 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Blueshoes888
    CYBG/Virgin Money Income Protection?
    • 15th May 19, 7:34 PM
    CYBG/Virgin Money Income Protection? 15th May 19 at 7:34 PM
    Good evening,

Is anyone out there able to let me know whether insurance providers are still considering income protection for CYBG/Virgin Money? The reason Iím asking is due to the merger and announcement in the press last year about 1,500 vacancies are going over the next 3 years but via natural attrition. Iíve been offered a job at Virgin on a permanent basis, but obviously would like cover as a precaution. There are no formal proceedings or redundancies happening at the moment in the role or department I have been offered. Obviously no one can predict the future but I donít know whether insurers would deem this employer as not covetable!

Any pointers or advice appreciated.

Thank you
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,898Posts Today

8,062Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: As a ban on rip-off bank fees is announced, @MartinSLewis explains if you can reclaim, and how to cut your overdraft costs?

• RT @justinbones: Just looking at how the bad weather may be impacting business and the economy. Thankfully someone has already looked at th?

• RT @bbc5live: .@MartinSLewis joins @EmmaBarnett from midday to answer your money saving questions. ???? 08085 909 693 ???? 85058 Or post your q?

• Follow Martin