0844 848 8422

offer code M098P

£16.32 every six issues
  • Joto_2
    Joto_2 Posts: 1,001 Forumite
    Eve Magazine

6 issues for 6 plus

FREE L'Or!al gift set worth £46.96

http://www.themagazineshop.com/Title-eve.aspx?utm_source=AdWords&utm_medium=PPC

I found this when looking to see if I could find a photo of Principles Bag advertised in the Eve subscription already listed.
    Hope it helps someone x
    Look after the pennies and the £££s will look after themselves
  • gerryu2
    gerryu2 Posts: 79 Forumite
    www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/nga/p126

0844 848 2852

order ref p126

£9.98 per quarter
  • Ashok_2
    Ashok_2 Posts: 807 Forumite
    Hey -

I've just seen this offer, and thought it was too good not to post:

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/1108/img001yb5.jpg
    I personally think this is a better offer then the free protein shake from last time (i got this magazin on that free trial and have cancelled the shake trial and signed up to this one fine. I have been waiting a week for this to go active and it has so thought i would post (will also scan in the page later).

For £1 you get the 3 issues the shaker and flapjacks and I am not sure but i assume/hope that like that time the delivery of the gifts will be quick.

'If i'm not completely satisfied with Men's Fitness I understand that i can cancel withing the 3 issue trial period no further money will be debited from my account after this,...'

ORDERING:
    Online: www.dennismags.co.uk/mensfitness
    or
    Phone: 0844 844 0081

Offer code: D0809 or G0809XSUP

NOTE LIMITED TO FIRST 400 ORDERS
    Hope it is not against rules to post (if it is, obviously feel free to delete). If you find this helpful, feel free to (positively) rep me :D
  • Ashok_2
    Ashok_2 Posts: 807 Forumite
    But no free gifts.
  • bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,082 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Ashok wrote: »
    But no free gifts.

You get the free gifts that come with the magazines. ;)
  • £12 for 12 issues saving 60% on shop price.

www.qualitymagazines.co.uk/pr/SB15

Offer closes 8 September 2008

:j
  • Just tested it and you have to type in https://www.qualitymagazines.co.uk/pr and then input the source code (SB15) yourself, otherwise it says offer closed.
  • netimka
    netimka Posts: 1,723 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    just got this in email... remember to copy and paste the link to make it works...

http://www.subscribe2.co.uk/home/mpurchase.asp?m=374&src=EA14

FREE!
    Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream set, worth £60

arden8.jpgSubscribe to ELLE today for JUST £6 for 6 issues and we will send you this Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream gift set, worth £60 absolutely free!
    FIVE GREAT REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE
    • FREE Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream set, worth £60
    • JUST £6 for your first 6 issues
    • That’s ONLY £1 a copy (normal price £3.50)
    • Receive exclusive subscriber COLLECTOR EDITIONS
    • FREE delivery direct to your door
    + After your first 6 issues, you will still SAVE 20 per cent on every issue thereafter. That’s just £16.80 every six issues - protecting you from any cover price rises
    TERMS AND CONDITIONS: This offer is available for UK subscriptions only (excluding BFPO addresses) and closes on 2nd September2008. This offer is available by direct debit only. The free gift is available while stocks last, and may vary from the product shown. Please allow 28 days for delivery of your gift which will arrive under separate cover to your subscription. All orders will be acknowledged and you will be advised of commencement issue within 14 days. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The minimum subscription term is 12 issues. The full UK subscription rate is £39.60 for 12 issues. For overseas rates please call (00 44 1858) 438880.

Magazine: [FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]Elle[/FONT]Source Code: [FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]EA14[/FONT]

null.gif

This will be mine in 2009 member's club no. 359 :happyloveCash £1000+, Holiday, Handbag
    Aug wins: The Good The Bad The Weird On Blu-ray~Benecol Bag for Life

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family