Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,680 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    I can't think why else I'd be getting a "Your Property Network" magazine that I haven't requested.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • colinhib
    colinhib Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'm back in 'training' for the postal survey and was lucky enough (awake) when the Unaddressed Mail survey email came through so on that this week too.

As an aside, after reading through the thread, I have to wonder why some people sign up for the survey at all if it causes them so much inconvenience with PO opening times and distances to travel to get to same.
  • trix-a-belle
    trix-a-belle Posts: 1,480 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    elsien wrote: »
    I can't think why else I'd be getting a "Your Property Network" magazine that I haven't requested.

i'd send in a query then
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • How long have some of you been on resting after being on the active panel. It is three years since I was an active panellist, OK I have had to turn down a couple of invites back but that was two years ago. Surely I could expect to be invited back soon?
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,297 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    How long have some of you been on resting after being on the active panel. It is three years since I was an active panellist, OK I have had to turn down a couple of invites back but that was two years ago. Surely I could expect to be invited back soon?

Why don't you contact them? They will be able to tell you if you are perhaps no longer registered as interested.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    colinhib wrote: »
    I'm back in 'training' for the postal survey and was lucky enough (awake) when the Unaddressed Mail survey email came through so on that this week too.

As an aside, after reading through the thread, I have to wonder why some people sign up for the survey at all if it causes them so much inconvenience with PO opening times and distances to travel to get to same.
    Many of us have been on the survey for a long time and, when we signed up, there were far more postboxes with a late collection and, in my case, a local post office which has now closed.
    2020 Wins:
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,620 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    I don't the the Royal Mail have yet fully realised that if they continue closing down post offices they will soon find it difficult to find enough willing candidates to participate in their surveys, which are required by the regulator, because people arnt prepared to disrupt their busy lives by having to catch buses or drive long distances to post offices to hand over cubes or Jiffy bags
    If our local one within walking distance closes down, I'll be out !
  • I have messaged to ask when I will receive payment for an unaddressed survey 2 months ago. They have replied asking me to let them know my address. Surely that should be one of the main pieces of information they hold on me, what with it being a postal survey and all that. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    LBM 23/09/13 - DFD 08/10/17 :T
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Primrose wrote: »
    I don't the the Royal Mail have yet fully realised that if they continue closing down post offices they will soon find it difficult to find enough willing candidates to participate in their surveys, which are required by the regulator, because people arnt prepared to disrupt their busy lives by having to catch buses or drive long distances to post offices to hand over cubes or Jiffy bags
    If our local one within walking distance closes down, I'll be out !

Well I don't think you have fully realised Royal Mail have no input,control or business interest in Post Offices.
    What with them being separate companies,one private and one state owned. (for some years now)
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Saetana wrote: »
    Many of us have been on the survey for a long time and, when we signed up, there were far more postboxes with a late collection and, in my case, a local post office which has now closed.
    Yep - or we have changed jobs away from the quiet PO that could be nipped out to in a lunch-break. I don't mind a 5 minute detour on the way to/from the office (on the days I am in the office) or a walk (on days I am working from home) but I wouldn't go to the lengths some of our rural posters have to for a £2 voucher....
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure