Slimming For Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,253 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    kathrynha wrote: »
    2 lb off for me. Happy with that.

Good loss:j:j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    majorica, you’ve had a brilliant result!
    That’s a great loss, Kathryn.

Aw, bubbs, you’ve got to stop this posting your dinner pics. I get round to checking around 9 in the evening and they just make me want to go and eat something – and often I do! It doesn’t take much to tip me over the edge, but your food is so appetising ….

Are you all biting your nails now that it's a penalty shoot out?
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • beanielou
    Is this England Greentiger?
    Who won?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    greentiger wrote: »
    majorica, you’ve had a brilliant result!
    That’s a great loss, Kathryn.

Aw, bubbs, you’ve got to stop this posting your dinner pics. I get round to checking around 9 in the evening and they just make me want to go and eat something – and often I do! It doesn’t take much to tip me over the edge, but your food is so appetising ….

Are you all biting your nails now that it's a penalty shoot out?

Sorry:o:rotfl: dont know what we having tomorrow, perhaps fish in parsley sauce
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs wrote: »
    Yes top and bottom :D

Strangely enough Bubbs my consultant suggested that last time I was in class....didn't think it would work but you've proved it does lol.

Well done Kathrynha - hope you're feeling better now.

Missed the penalty shoot out as they were drawing one all coming up to the end of extra time & decided I'd had enough so went & prepared tomorrow's tea....and of course they won.

So England how much are you going to pay me to be busy Saturday???
  • never_too_old
    never_too_old Posts: 3,082 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    kathrynha wrote: »
    2 lb off for me. Happy with that.

Well done !!!128079;!!!127995;
    MAKE £2022 in 2022 no 29 £2022/£434.10
    Mortgage@ 1/1/2022 £17540 / £1601.39
    pay all your debts by xmas 2022 £15000/ £1865.29

https://www.facebook.com/groups/680889456637403
    you tube channel never too old
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    bubbs wrote: »
    Curl girl
    CURLY.png

Ta bubbs.
    I'm going to phone the consultant on the advert I've seen to see what she sounds like first.

Morning all.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Morning all. Start of a new SW week for me. Need to plan.

Still feeling a bit ikky, but spoke to nurse yesterday, as some bloods came back iffy. Seemingly lots of kidney problem people's bloods are iffy at the moment, and it's because of the weather. Had to drink lots and regular before, but now got to drink even more. Also need to adjust my salt intake.
    She also mentioned something about taking it easy, which of course I always do :A :whistle: :A :whistle: :A :whistle:

Today's plan:
    Breakfast - yogurt and fruit
    Lunch - couscous and salad
    Dinner - Burritos. Yes it was what was planned for Monday dinner, but then I was ill.
    Snacks - SF jelly, grapes, strawberry, nectarine, cereal bars, HM ice lolly

HA - milk and cheese
    HB - cereal bars
    Syns - SF Jelly (0.5), dressing (1), then might have some ice cream this evening as a treat
    Body magic - plan to go swimming after work
    Zebras rock
  • Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    2.5lbs off for me. All of this good cheer around England in the World Cup is definitely affecting my weight loss :D but it only happens every 4 years so I'll survive :P
  • beanielou
    Still a good loss stoke :j :j

I cant blame the world cup~~just eating too much ice cream :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure