TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    I need to go to bed but I'm wide awake:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I need to go to bed but I'm wide awake:o
    Ditto. Tissues at the ready :D
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    Ditto. Tissues at the ready :D

Stick the kettle on and we'll have a cuppa to celebrate:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • henrik777
    henrik777 Posts: 3,052 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Anon wrote: »
    I always withdraw once I get to £20 on CoS (and when I remember on CS as no fees), as it is better to be in my account than theirs (and it limits risk - I am not saying there is a risk, but bigger companies than these have gone bust, so better to be safe and cashout regularly).

Anon

One eliter was pulled up or multi accounting so that's another risk. ( i think they had 3 IIRC) I see they have changed recently (i think) from household to person.
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Heck, let's go wild and have a hobnob as well. Well done Jason :T
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    Heck, let's go wild and have a hobnob as well. Well done Jason :T

Hear hear:j

Hob knobs for everyone:T
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 16 August 2016 at 11:36PM
    henrik777 wrote: »
    One eliter was pulled up or multi accounting so that's another risk. ( i think they had 3 IIRC) I see they have changed recently (i think) from household to person.

... On CoS?

I dont often look at the T&Cs and it does say you can only use accounts yourself for your own use, and one account per person, so maybe ignore my advice about running the accounts for other family member(s) :A. Looks like Mrs Anon will have to upload her own receipts from now on ;).

Anon
  • henrik777
    henrik777 Posts: 3,052 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Anon wrote: »
    ... On CoS?

I dont often look at the T&Cs and it does say you can only use accounts yourself for your own use, and one account per person, so maybe ignore my advice about running the accounts for other family member(s) :A. Looks like Mrs Anon will have to upload her own receipts from now on ;).

Anon

Yes, on COS. (again if i recall correctly as it was only something i read on here)
  • Legette wrote: »
    Hi everyone!! On the subject of dental care, has anyone spotted any super cheap,simple (preferably small) toothpaste and toothbrushes? We help to provide them for parents at the children's ward at the local hospital. We managed to get 1/2 dozen of the toothpastes from Asda, but that's it. They used to do the value toothbrushes, but I've not seen them for a while. If you could point me in the right direction I can stock them up. Thanks in advance.

P.s. I know the Minion ones are out there, but they may be overkill and I can't get my head around cos!

My sil works at a dentist, they get small tubes of toothpaste as samples to give out, usually Colgate. You could ask your local ones if they have any, or contact Colgate direct, explain what you need, you never know what you might get :)
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 17 August 2016 at 12:05AM
    If T's agents are in the right store...

John Frieda Beach Blonde Cool Dip Shampoo (250ml)

Store_1.15px.png
    £6.00 any 2 for £9.00
    £2.40 / £1.80 / 100ml

An unlikely chance that this could be bought for £3.72 in T as part of a comparable shop of at least 10 different items on which everything that compares does so to same price or cheaper at M, as there is no indication in the M I have that this is the £3.72 RTC that it is. Just the name of the product and a £3.72 price on the SEL:rotfl:.

It appears to have gone from A online so no chance at all on APG. Maybe it's gone onto cheaper RTC in A?:think:

And that, just in time again;), is everything updated from M from yesterday. I have now to sort the formatting of the list out, which will take me over half an hour:eek:, in order to check it again tomorrow. Fwiw, the old Schwartzkopf products (12.0 Natural Blonde and seemingly 8.0 Medium Blonde) - remember those on my list from years ago? - are still around in M - they've disappeared from everywhere online but they linger on in at least one store, still unbought. They are usual £3.50 price it seems. Or at least 8.0 Medium Blonde is there and suspected to be £3.50 and there is a SEL that points to 12.0 but I can't see any stock in this store (it could be in one M out of 500 elsewhere!). It's not getting to the list - there's nowhere else to compare from (it's most unlikely any collectors will be at this one M - though it could, conceivably, be at a handful of other Ms as well) and £3.50 is too much for me:rotfl:.

Okay - busy day again for Wednesday:) - goodnight:wave:.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure