BT Broadband, Phone and TV cashback deal

Options

Comments

• biddy_10
    biddy_10 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi

Can anyone help?
    I signed up for BT internet/phone mse deal via u switch but have lost the link-the end date for deal was 16/4/16 and mse website only shows expired date for March deals?
    thanks
  • hay1010
    hay1010 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    im thinking of getting broadband only, i use my mobile more than a landline, is there anyway of not paying a line rental and just using my computer for catch up tv and skype calls only?

• hay1010
    hay1010 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    im a mature student and dont want to be tied to a long standing contract
  • rob290482
    rob290482 Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    I sent an email to BT (affiliates@bt.com) about the lack of cashback and the response was as follows. Not sure who i am meant to be chasing for the £75 cashback now... any help?

Dear xxx,

Hi have checked your account thoroughly and can confirm that you are eligible for £75 master card as your order is infinity.

From 26.02.16 until 03.03.15 new to BT customers eligible for a £75 BT Reward Card when ordering a BT infinity package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading to BT Infinity or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

If you have claimed after 14/03/2016 using https://www.vouchers.bt.com/claim-my-reward/ then you should receive it in 30 days. And as your order had gone smoothly there should be no hassle.

As for the cash back, I'll request you to get in touch with the site promoting it as they would be able to help.

Best wishes,

Nikita
    BT.com Vouchers Team
  • feargal.hogan
    Options
    Hi

I've just signed up for the BT Infinity + £100 Mastercard +£40 Next voucher deal.

My broadband has just been activated and I've tried to claim both.

The £100 MC card seems to have gone OK. BT have emailed to confirm it is on the way.

The Next Card is different.
    This is the page
    https://broadbandbenefits.co.uk/btbroad/Default.asp

It asks for an "Order Reference :* e.g AJM12345678910" however my order ref from my confirmation email is much longer "AJMEAA0ZZ<11digits>"

If I paste in the full order ref it rejects it.

So I removed the "EAA0ZZ" part and it seems to accept it.
    But no notification from NT, Next or anyone else that it has been accepted.

Any suggestions?
  • trills
    trills Posts: 90 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Neither BT nor MSE will take responsibility for the £75 cheque we were offered. Both blame the other, whilst I sit in the middle with no money. Marvellous :(
  • cisko65
    cisko65 Posts: 233 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, I switched to BT in June through bt.link as £75 Mastercard and £30 cashback were offered. I'm aware I must claim them and there will be 30-45 days (and not the since order). Today I got a 'payment card' to be used to pay a BT bill. I pay with direct debit and expected 'cashback' meant getting £30 on my bank account.
    Thanks.
  • amazed_nick
    Options
    I switched to BT infinity a couple of weeks ago using the MSE deal offering unlimited fibre with £100 Mastercard and a £40 Next voucher. managed to navigate my way through the forms to claim the Mastercard (yet to receive) but it has proved impossible to claim the Next voucher. I've posted on the BT forum, had three replies from BT, but still no success.
    Is this deliberate obstruction to limit claims of rewards?
    Is MSE complicit?
    Are there any statistics on the percentage of customers who successfully claim all the rewards offered in a particular deal after they have taken it up, versus those who take up a deal but do not?
  • amazed_nick
    Options
    feargal.hogan, I am having the same problem...
  • adonis10
    adonis10 Posts: 1,810 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Due to problems that only BT can explain (doubt they know) I have been lumbered with just a phone line even though I initially ordered all three. Long and short of it is I need to add broadband and tv to the package to get the £145 cashback from quidco. However, I don't know how to as whenever I log into my account and select the package but it then shows it as having line rental as well, which I have already paid for. How else can I get round this without adding over the phone which would
    Invalidate any cashback claim?

I've never had to use BT customer service before but having had to for this, I can confirm that it is utterly diabolical. Been told several times that my previous order had been cancelled however still showing as open in my BT
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure