Sell for £1 max on eBay for 2 days
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    For the North East coven....I've started my research on the small shops in the area and we have lots of new ones:T

I have a butcher on my doorstep:) (how rude....does he not have a home to go to?:rotfl:)

Also there's Teesdale Game and poultry in Durham Market. They have 129 cheeses to choose from....

And there's loads more:T:T:T

I will be formulating an action plan soon:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,862
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Well i ended up with another £5 credit from amazon and promise it will be here tomorrow, so i said i will be going through the same procedure tomorrow night as well:rotfl: thurs was without fail Fri, Fri was without fail today, today is without fail tomorrow:rotfl: so im not taking bets:p
    Oh and my lappy keeps freezing soon as i leave it:eek:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    For the North East coven....I've started my research on the small shops in the area and we have lots of new ones:T

I have a butcher on my doorstep:) (how rude....does he not have a home to go to?:rotfl:)

Also there's Teesdale Game and poultry in Durham Market. They have 129 cheeses to choose from....

And there's loads more:T:T:T

I will be formulating an action plan soon:)

Oh you are lucky. Mine are mostly restaurants I reckon that it will be about 5 small newsagent type mini shops plus 2 butchers.
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    These small shops is it American express? Sorry for bring dim:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    These small shops is it American express? Sorry for bring dim:o

Sorry bubbs yes.

We are lucky here mrsmac....yes there are loads of restaurants and cafes but also chemists that sell all sorts, butchers, green grocers, gift shops:T:):T:T
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    Sorry bubbs yes.

We are lucky here mrsmac....yes there are loads of restaurants and cafes but also chemists that sell all sorts, butchers, green grocers, gift shops:T:):T:T

Thanks I don't have one :(
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    A clean arris though :D
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thanks I don't have one :(

:eek::eek::eek: :D
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Hey y'all, QC answers:

Glossybox
    Grow Gorgeous
    'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    edited 11 November 2018 at 6:38AM
    Have you got your vouchers yet elaine?

I couldn't face the queues in S to get points exchanged:o

However we did get some diesel and received a tillspit for 480 points if you spend £8 on chicken. This would take me up to the next voucher amount but I really don't need any more chicken:o I feel I'm getting sucked into overspending when I really am trying my best to get the stash down.

I've made another Christmas cake today and I was relieved to get rid of dried fruit and flour which was out of date.

I've actually been restocking the kitchen tins and jars which has reduced the pasta, stock cubes and tin stuff:)

Good morning. Some of my vouchers arrived yesterday, unsure why they were not all in the envelope.

I also restocked all my tins & jars last sunday & cleaned out the cupboards. I have a little label machine so they are all nicely labelled as well. Once I filled them up the cupboard was much emptier as it has all the packets and lots of empty jars.

At the minute I wander into a shop out of habit then walk back out again. The only £ I spent yesterday was to top my Asda gift card up to get the bonus & in Heron on cheap yogurts. The big pots were 2 for £1. I might go for woopsies today as need some salad bits and hopefully some potatoes.

I have never done the small shops before. Can you only visit each shop once? I like the sound of the butchers so may take part this year.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure