IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

URGENT: UKPC & SCS Law

Options

Comments

• Immy_007
    Immy_007 Posts: 92 Forumite
    Options
    They have also sent me images of the signs which does say time limit of 3 hours but the actual signs displayed in car park is high and the small print terms and conditions is difficult to read

Do you want me to upload the images from car park? or ones they have sent me as well? they are clear to read as they have printed them
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Post the actual signs that you can read.
  • HuffandDoback
    Options
    Immy_007 wrote: »
    They have also sent me images of the signs which does say time limit of 3 hours but the actual signs displayed in car park is high and the small print terms and conditions is difficult to read

Do you want me to upload the images from car park? or ones they have sent me as well? they are clear to read as they have printed them

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ulmj2gbmtrvvpz8/POPLA%20Appeal%20Process.docx?dl=0
    UKPC have decided to not contest my appeal to POPLA at the same car park as you. This document has a number of images that may be useful to you Immy_007
  • Immy_007
    Options
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ulmj2gbmtrvvpz8/POPLA%20Appeal%20Process.docx?dl=0
    UKPC have decided to not contest my appeal to POPLA at the same car park as you. This document has a number of images that may be useful to you Immy_007

Hi ..i cannot access the link any chance you could send me by other means?
  • Immy_007
    Options
    so how would i respond back now?

Coupon-Mad Beamerguy..anyone please
  • ellawaterfield
    Options
    Please can someone help me!

I received a parking note on my car, it wasn't from the council it was from Vehicle Control Services. I work in Leeds city centre and have a permit outside my work, but on a few occasions I've received this parking note which isn't a fine, but a note to say they believe I shouldn't be parking there?

I've recently changed my address, and I received a letter from Debt recovery plus (DRP) saying I owe them £160 now. My log book address wasn't changed in time hence why the parking notifications have been sent to my previous address.

They have said I can't appeal this anymore as it is with the debt recovery, the only option is to go to court. Please can someone help? Thanks
  • HuffandDoback
    Options
    Please can someone help me!

I received a parking note on my car, it wasn't from the council it was from Vehicle Control Services. I work in Leeds city centre and have a permit outside my work, but on a few occasions I've received this parking note which isn't a fine, but a note to say they believe I shouldn't be parking there?

I've recently changed my address, and I received a letter from Debt recovery plus (DRP) saying I owe them £160 now. My log book address wasn't changed in time hence why the parking notifications have been sent to my previous address.

They have said I can't appeal this anymore as it is with the debt recovery, the only option is to go to court. Please can someone help? Thanks

Hi Ella

Please start a new thread and change your username if that is your real name
  • Immy_007
    Options
    Huff and Doback thanks for the link..it is extremely useful

All i want to know now is what grounds do i reply back with now after my letter to SCS?

The signs is clearly not legal so there is definately a case here as above link provided by Huffand Doback was an appeal to POPLA and the ticket got cancelled and was successful

They have provided me the contract but the date signed was 21/10/2013 and says valid for 36 months initial period so no evidence if the contract was renewed

the second letter is dated 5th April so i have 30 days from then to respond back

Any help on how to draft a reply letter would be greatly appreciated as soon as possible please
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    So draft somehting and show us it.

Dont expect people to draft it for you> YOU do the legework!

The obvious content would be: all areas you still disagree on. So for example if they lost a POLA case on signage, at the same time or a little later, then clearly the signage WAS adjudged to be deficient... and so on.
  • Immy_007
    Options
    i did draft a letter initially which is posted on this thread earlier and the reply received from SCS..i will draft a letter and post on here
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure