The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Shocking attitude from water board

Just had my meter read for my water with ST. Now they are demanding that for the third year on the trot our DD remains the same at £30.04. How can they get away withy this year on year!

Comments

• cajef
    cajef Posts: 6,264
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Just had my meter read for my water with ST. Now they are demanding that for the third year on the trot our DD remains the same at £30.04. How can they get away withy this year on year!
    Complain and tell them it is unfair you want to pay more.
  • LadyDee
    LadyDee Posts: 4,293
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    When my new gas provider wanted me to pay £90 pm by DD I just refused, I read my meter each month and pay what I owe.
  • matelodave
    matelodave Posts: 8,586
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    edited 15 April 2018 at 10:12AM
    LadyDee wrote: »
    When my new gas provider wanted me to pay £90 pm by DD I just refused, I read my meter each month and pay what I owe.

This thread is about wter bills and I guess the thread title was a bit tongue in cheek but cajef read it correctly although I was initially outraged that he'd probably been saving water to keep his bill down and that's just not fair on the rest of us.

I'm still waiting for my annual statement and will be devastated if my DD goes above £30
    Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large numbers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport