Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Comments

• A0503
    A0503 Posts: 90 Forumite
    Congratulations Munchkin that is so exciting for you!

Good Luck with the interview today Rachy, hope AF stays away for good!

Peppa - remember your not out until AF actually arrives, that test could turn positive.

As for me, I am due AF between today and Wednesday. I got a positive OPK 14 days ago so I guess if I ovulated the day after then AF wouldn't be due until tomorrow. just got to wait and see, feeling quite relaxed about it to be honest. Usually when I am due AF I am wide awake from 5am seeing if I can feel any cramps, but this morning I didn't even think about it x
  • Thank you :)
  • Jones01
    Jones01 Posts: 48 Forumite
    Hello,

Can I please join? We've been ttc for a few months now, the first 2 months we just tried our luck but then for the past 3 months I've been using opk tests (clear blue dual hormone), SMEP and Preseed but obviously without luck! I've also been taking Centrum Pre Pregnancy tablets. Is there anything else people can suggest that might help?

I was in total crazy town last month during the 2ww and convinced I was pregnant, I'm hoping to stay a bit calmer this month if possible (any tips gratefully received!!)

I'm currently Day 3 in my cycle if I could be added to the list please?
  • A0503 wrote: »
    sorry your feeling down Butterfly, I get that feeling sometimes just after ov. I think its because you know there isn't much else you can do except wait. How long have you been TTC if you don't mind me asking?

I too can't imagine ever seeing a positive test. I have a friend in real life who I confide in, she is pregnant now but took her two years, no issues just took that long. She said the same that she genuinely never thought it would happen and then one month it just did. So I try to take hope from that and believe that one day it will happen. But its hard to stay positive all of the time xx

Sorry only just noticed your question, we've been TTC for about 18 months but have only really been tracking things for about 4-5 months.

How long have you been TTC? xx
  • CD1 and I didn't get the job. I'm a broken soul today. Just fed up of facing this disappointment every month and struggling to stop the tears.
  • Oh Rachy I'm so sorry to hear that x
  • Ratison
    Ratison Posts: 263 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Rachy, what an awful day. I hope you're getting lots of love and support right now and / or kicking and screaming if that's more your flavour.
  • Sorry to hear your news Rachy - that really does suck.

No sign of AF here and it was due two days ago. However I have only been off the pill 2 months so my periods have probably not fully settled yet into a pattern as yet. I am fully expecting AF to be here within the next couple of days though as I have stomach cramps and look really spotty - God I hate being a girl sometimes!

I took a pregnancy test on Saturday (period due Sunday) and it was a BFN, though I had lost the instructions and confused the control window and the result window and for a brief 10 minutes thought I was pregnant. Felt such a fool when I realised I wasn't.

Trying to look for a silver lining - at least I can have a drink at my Christmas party in a couple of weeks :beer:
  • Aww so sorry Rachy that is awful. I had two job interviews recently and got rejected for both, that is bad enough on its own without evil old AF turning up too.

CD19 and 6/7DPO for me (I think) - Twigpig yes sorry I meant cervical mucus. Can you tell I have been reading TTC threads for too long? lol. I had ewcm for two days (TMI sorry) on 22nd and 23rd, so hoping I ovulated then.

I feel crampy at the moment but there is a stomach bug going around the office at the moment so I am trying not to read anything into it - it's hard though isn't it? I love data so tracking on Ovia is exciting for me, although I suspect that after a few cycles in I won't find it as fun as it is now!

So you're still in the running Peppa? Do you know how many DPO you are?
  • A0503
    A0503 Posts: 90 Forumite
    edited 29 November 2016 at 12:44PM
    AF got me too Rachy :mad: so sorry to hear about the job interview, yesterday must of been tough. do what you need to get through and I remember you saying your counselling starts this week - I hope that gives you some relief.

I feel surprisingly OK about AF arriving, I've tried to remind myself we are within the 'normal' time frame of TTC and realise that at any month our luck could change.

Welcome Jones - sounds like your on the ball! I tried smep and pre-seed but after two cycles went back to not trying - not preventing as I was getting too stressed.
    Myself and my bf do take quite a few vitamins though, maybe worth a look into?
    me: 3 x omega3, 3 x royal jelly, 3 x evening primrose oil(only up until OV), 1 x zinc and 1 x l'argenine.
    bf:1 x zinc and 1 x l'argenine.

Hopefully AF stays away Peppa coin! Chicken - hopefully the symptoms you have been getting turn into a BFP.

Butterfly - we are on month 8 now, though I realise that's not long at all, it still feels an age.

Munchkin - I am really interested to know where you got your fertility bracelet from. I have been really interested in using crystals for TTC but not sure where to start - if you don't mind me asking where is yours from?
    xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure