Sun, Sand, Sea & Slimming - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Good loss SunshineMummy
    Zebras rock
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Good loss SunshineMummy

Thanks, I am amazed I have lost anything as I have ate about 5x what I would normally eat.... :D:D:D:D
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    That's the good thing about Slimming World, you can eat loads as long as it's the right stuff. My cereal bowl was full to the brim this morning, the yogurt and grape nut looked pathetic in the bottom until I added loads of strawberries
    Zebras rock
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,587 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    :T well done on your loss sunshinemummy. Here's to another good week!

I am now reading how to cook samphire!

lol

I'd say the closest I've eaten to it would be asparagus. I had it in a restaurant but I'd have thought cooking method was much the same.
    greentiger wrote: »
    It's been a tonic reading this thread tonight. Thanks guys. :)

:wave:good to see you greentiger. Will you be joining us??:D

:T on the Body Magic kathrynha, especially in this heat. I almost melted dancing last night.

I had various syns in last night's buffet supper. I couldn't resist a small HM cheese and crab tartlet and all the salads had some sort of dressing but there was plenty of lean chicken and ham too. As I drank water all night:eek: I'll have saved on all my wine syns though so I'm happy with that.

Today's EE menu:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB toast,2 boiled eggs, HEA milk for drinks
    L: ham, stir fry veg (probably mushrooms, courgettes and anything else lurking), LO potato salad and beetroot
    D: HB steaks (mushrooms and onions), SW roast potatoes and parsnips, red cabbage, cauli, carrots and broccoli
    Syns: weekend wine:j

There will be very few syns in my potato salad as there were just 2 tbsps. of light crème fraiche and 2 tbsps. of light mayo in a bowl for 10 people. Really looking forward to my roast as I haven't had one for a month and doing loads of veg to make LOs for my lunch tomorrow. :drool:
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    2lb gain

However, my pregnancy app assures me that the baby now weighs 7.4g. I'm no expert at metric and imperial conversion, so I'm calling that 4lb and a 2lb loss, I expect SOTW now ;)

B - Bacon, egg and mushroom sandwich

D/T - Sunday roast.

BM - Tesco, Aldi and Asda.

Syns in roast probably. Also lovely Top Man bought me some Thornton's fudge yesterday, just because. So I'll have a couple of those.

Hope you're all well.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon all :wave:
    That is not a nice way to speak about our bubbs!

weigh day - 3 lbs :D:D:D:D:D:D
    You are cheeky!:p I was going to say well done:rotfl::rotfl:well done, good loss
    Top_Girl wrote: »
    2lb gain

However, my pregnancy app assures me that the baby now weighs 7.4g. I'm no expert at metric and imperial conversion, so I'm calling that 4lb and a 2lb loss, I expect SOTW now ;)

B - Bacon, egg and mushroom sandwich

D/T - Sunday roast.

BM - Tesco, Aldi and Asda.

Syns in roast probably. Also lovely Top Man bought me some Thornton's fudge yesterday, just because. So I'll have a couple of those.

Hope you're all well.

Hi :wave:
    Are you keeping better now?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Top_Girl
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »

Hi :wave:
    Are you keeping better now?

I am, thank you.

The nausea has finally passed (I hope!) and I'm feeling very slight butterfly movements. 12 week scan on Tuesday. Currently set on Eliza for a girl and Dylan or Lachlan for a boy (Top Man is Scottish).

Not really craving much any more, just trying to eat as well as I can, as I understand it, I can have 2 HEXA and 2 HEXB now, making sure I have the As but only bothering with the Bs when I fancy them :)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,271 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Top Girl~~I love Lachlan as a name :)
    Take care of you :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Top_Girl
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Top Girl~~I love Lachlan as a name :)
    Take care of you :)

Thank you lovely. Hope you're well.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Top_Girl wrote: »
    I am, thank you.

The nausea has finally passed (I hope!) and I'm feeling very slight butterfly movements. 12 week scan on Tuesday. Currently set on Eliza for a girl and Dylan or Lachlan for a boy (Top Man is Scottish).

Not really craving much any more, just trying to eat as well as I can, as I understand it, I can have 2 HEXA and 2 HEXB now, making sure I have the As but only bothering with the Bs when I fancy them :)

Glad you are feeling better x
    Lovely names:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure