Make upto £10 a day in July 2017 - everybody most welcome

Comments

• lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Evening lovelies :hello:

Hiya Jelly - I've added you to the challengers' list (post 8) and good luck with the challenge.

Hope you've all had a great day - and most of you have probably enjoyed some sunshine :D Just for a change we've had rain again. Am starting to wish I'd taken the 'ark-building course' now :rotfl:

Well done all those adding to their funds again today - great to see all the diverse ways as well :dance:

Unfortunately I can't join the postal thingies because I don't have a street letterbox, being I live in a block of flats with a security entrance. Oh well - you can't win them all eh

I am having a big paper sort and clear out, as I want to reorganise some of the storage in the cupboards. So I am fast approaching that point when there is so much 'stuff' lying around that you wish you hadn't started :rotfl: I am determined to plough on though, as I am having to sit and go through all the files carefully before discarding. Well what do you know........Wimbledon just happens to be on the television doesn't it :laugh: :laugh:

Hope you all have a fandabadosy Friday
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • lynnejk wrote: »
    Unfortunately I can't join the postal thingies because I don't have a street letterbox, being I live in a block of flats with a security entrance. Oh well - you can't win them all eh

I am having a big paper sort and clear out, as I want to reorganise some of the storage in the cupboards. So I am fast approaching that point when there is so much 'stuff' lying around that you wish you hadn't started :rotfl: I am determined to plough on though, as I am having to sit and go through all the files carefully before discarding. Well what do you know........Wimbledon just happens to be on the television doesn't it :laugh: :laugh:

Hope you all have a fandabadosy Friday
    Lx

It's a shame you can't do the postal surveys. They are quite fun to do and although the pay isn't fantastic at least it's regular and the tasks aren't difficult.

Good luck with your paper sort-out:beer:. I have bursts of trying to do mine but before I throw anything out I have to read it first, mainly to work out what the heck I saved it for in the first place. It's definitely not a job that can be completed quickly is it? I do have fairly regular culls though and at least I'm not as bad as OH who never throws any paperwork away. He has payslips going back to his first job and he's been retired for years:eek::eek:. As for bank statements, he could wallpaper the house ten times over with them:rotfl:.

As everyone knows, it's impossible to sort out paperwork without Wimbledon on TV;). Sadly, we had a power cut in the village for about 3 hours late this afternoon so I missed a lot of good action:mad:
  • Hermia
    Hermia Posts: 4,473 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I am not sure if everyone gets the same surveys on Vypr, but I have just had dozens of 20 steer ones pop up. I will get repetitive strain injury in my thumbs!
  • Florence_J
    Florence_J Posts: 1,942 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I have insomnia! I went to bed admittedly quite late at 1am, got up at 2.30am after being awake nearly the whole time and have been awake and wired since then.

This meant I had plenty of time to load 5 items on ebay, looks like they could all be easy sales (I am selling my old slimming world recipe books)
    Debt Free Stage 1 - Completed 27/08/2020
    Debt Free Stage 2 - Completed 50/181 Payments
  • Florence_J wrote: »
    I have insomnia! I went to bed admittedly quite late at 1am, got up at 2.30am after being awake nearly the whole time and have been awake and wired since then.

This meant I had plenty of time to load 5 items on ebay, looks like they could all be easy sales (I am selling my old slimming world recipe books)

I feel so sorry for people who suffer from insomnia, it must be awful. I hope your middle-of-the-night listings bear fruit and that you'll sleep better tonight too:beer:. I'm just the opposite sleep-wise. I could sleep on a washing line, as the saying goes. I'm a lark rather than an owl and am often up and about online before 6 some mornings. That's the time of day I feel most active and energised. It's downhill all the way after that and by 10 in the evening I'm already nodding off:o
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 7 July 2017 at 11:12AM
    Just a quick update on my car which I thought would be eye-wateringly expensive to put right. I worried for nothing:o:o as the mechanics tested it thoroughly and could find no trace of whatever caused the alarming issue with warning lights and fault warnings coming on and scaring me silly a couple of weeks ago.

Had it fully checked out, a full service and MOT (which it passed with no advisories:j) all for £150. To say I'm over the moon is an understatement:rotfl:. This car is so old but it's been a great friend and I hope it gives me a few more years of relatively trouble-free and cheap motoring. It still looks reasonable in the bodywork, doesn't look a heap at all, but I've never been one for show anyway even when I had the money to be.
  • Hermia
    Hermia Posts: 4,473 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Florence_J wrote: »

Let us know how you get on with the books. I tried selling some really nice ones in perfect condition a while back and had no takers. I am wondering whether to try listing them again.
  • Back again:rotfl:. Sorry to monopolise the thread today:o

Just received £8 from the postal survey and £16.44 for Amazon sales.

When I was cleaning the inside of my car before taking it for it's MOT etc I found £1.70p under various seats but I'm not adding that as it was just my own money;)
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Oh...I'd add it CBC!! Fantastic news on the car. m really happy for you! Really bores me forking out money for cars as you dont see anything for your money. I can remember years ago when we lived in our first house and barely a penny to our names.......our car was going to cost over £400 to get it through its MOT. I cried.

Think we borrowed the money off my parents but that feeling is horrible.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    £3 amazon giftcard to add.

RANT ALERT!!!!!!!

I am SICK to the back teeth of proving I am NOT a robot!!!:eek::mad:

Click on all pics with shopfronts........!!!!!!? Half the time the pics arent clear and round and round you go in circles.:mad:

What happened to the good old captcha?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure