Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • tommysaver
    • By tommysaver 22nd Sep 18, 3:50 PM
    • 181Posts
    • 80Thanks
    tommysaver
    Xbox One X deals?
    • 22nd Sep 18, 3:50 PM
    Xbox One X deals? 22nd Sep 18 at 3:50 PM
    Hi all,

I had an Xbox 360 back in the day about 7 years ago, and I haven't touched it for about 6 years now.

I've just bought a new 4k tv, and for some reason, I want to scratch the itch again and get an Xbox, mainly for racing games like Forza, but perhaps COD and Red dead redemption, that's about it.

I notice since the 'X' came out, it's been holding it's price fairly well, does anyone know what sort of deals there are to be had on these, if any?

Ideally I'd go for a package option that includes one of the above games, but nearly 500 is kinda hard to stomach for something I might not actually use very much.

I have considered the 'S' but my colour scheme is all black now...!!

Haha. What sort of deals have you guys gotten? Thanks
Page 3
    • almillar
    • By almillar 5th Nov 18, 1:25 PM
    • 7,739 Posts
    • 3,180 Thanks
    almillar
    Why wait?
    I'm currently trying to get Forza Motorsport 4 completed so I can get rid of the XBox 360 wheel! As you can tell, I've got a bit of a queue! Thanks for putting in the work and I home someone finds it useful - I'll hope to beat THAT at Black Friday!
    • motorguy
    • By motorguy 5th Nov 18, 3:36 PM
    • 18,427 Posts
    • 11,300 Thanks
    motorguy
    I'm currently trying to get Forza Motorsport 4 completed so I can get rid of the XBox 360 wheel! As you can tell, I've got a bit of a queue! Thanks for putting in the work and I home someone finds it useful - I'll hope to beat THAT at Black Friday!
    Originally posted by almillar
    LOL. You're "behind the curve" a bit then.
    "We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem."
    • tommysaver
    • By tommysaver 6th Nov 18, 10:27 PM
    • 181 Posts
    • 80 Thanks
    tommysaver
    Hahaha almillar it's funny you say that as that was my last game I played before buying the Xbox One.

You will not be disappointed let me tell you!

I didn't even save any of my saves from my 360 when moving across as I haven't had it connected up in years. My gamertag and everything remains though, I'm sure I'll have lost some saves info..
    • motorguy
    • By motorguy 7th Nov 18, 12:25 PM
    • 18,427 Posts
    • 11,300 Thanks
    motorguy
    Now 333 from Amazon Italy for the console on its own...

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-one-x-33328-amazon-italy-3098377
    "We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem."
    • SuperPikachu
    • By SuperPikachu 23rd Nov 18, 8:48 AM
    • 234 Posts
    • 357 Thanks
    SuperPikachu
    Bundles at the 360 mark now on Amazon UK.

Currys have a few around that too but games are weaker.
    "Wild Pikachu appeared!"
    • almillar
    • By almillar 23rd Nov 18, 1:31 PM
    • 7,739 Posts
    • 3,180 Thanks
    almillar
    Yep, Black Friday has arrived. I reserved a One X with Forza Motorsport 7 and Horizons 4 downloads, and Project Cars 2 and Tekken 7 discs. 359.99. Took the discs round to CEX for 5 & 8 in vouchers. If you want cash it's 3 and 5. That's the 2 games I want - your best value bundle may vary.
    • motorguy
    • By motorguy 24th Nov 18, 7:47 PM
    • 18,427 Posts
    • 11,300 Thanks
    motorguy
    Not a mad variance then from the mid October to mid November deals then for Black Friday.

Worth noting for next year.
    • tommysaver
    • By tommysaver 25th Nov 18, 5:13 PM
    • 181 Posts
    • 80 Thanks
    tommysaver
    Yup - Well pleased I bought when I did. No deal on Black Friday matched the one I went for! Result
    • motorguy
    • By motorguy 26th Nov 18, 11:38 AM
    • 18,427 Posts
    • 11,300 Thanks
    motorguy
    Yup - Well pleased I bought when I did. No deal on Black Friday matched the one I went for! Result
    Originally posted by tommysaver
    Similar here. Maybe a few s in it, but i'd six weeks gaming instead.

Well pleased with my X.
    • motorguy
    • By motorguy 1st Dec 18, 1:40 PM
    • 18,427 Posts
    • 11,300 Thanks
    motorguy
    If anyone has yet to invest, this looks like a cracking deal - 307 ish including FH4 & FM7

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-one-x-bundle-with-forza-horizon-4-forza-motorsport-7-or-tomb-raider-or-pubg-or-fallout-76-white-30774-delivered-amazon-france-3126033?page=2#thread-comments
    • Teresasteele
    • By Teresasteele 18th Dec 18, 6:09 AM
    • 9 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Teresasteele
    Will soon buy Xbox One X any nice site to buy from?
    • evabrown
    • By evabrown 26th Dec 18, 8:10 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    evabrown
    nice information.
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 26th Dec 18, 9:53 AM
    • 33,577 Posts
    • 21,132 Thanks
    DCFC79
    Will soon buy Xbox One X any nice site to buy from?
    Originally posted by Teresasteele

Define nice site ?

Theres alot of choice to buy from.

Game.co.uk
    shopto.net
    Amazon
    Argos

plus others so take your pick.
    Last edited by DCFC79; 26-12-2018 at 11:00 AM.
    • worried jim
    • By worried jim 26th Dec 18, 9:55 AM
    • 9,906 Posts
    • 15,270 Thanks
    worried jim
    Define nice site ?
    Originally posted by DCFC79
    Happy ending.
    "Only two things are infinite-the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe"
    Albert Einstein
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,618Posts Today

8,645Users online

Martin's Twitter