Best time of year for broadband

Hello

I'm currently out of a broadband contract so I'm paying through the nose. I was about to take out a new one, but I'm wondering if there might be better deals nearer christmas.

Does anyone know what time/s of the year the best broadband deals come out? I've tried searching the internet, but it just brings up information on current deals available.

Many thanks

Comments

• It's the same all year round, as contracts expire throughout the year.
  • Nebulous2
    Nebulous2 Posts: 5,071
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Occasionally ISPs want to increase market share and offer deals to get more customers. Others then respond in kind to try to stop losing customers. Then peace breaks out and prices go back up again. Vodafone were recently trying to build up their presence and had good deals.

There is also a possibility that there will be some special offers for Black Friday / Cyber Monday.

This would be better in the broadband section - it might be worth getting a mod to move it for you.
  • Now Broadband doing super fibre for £30 12 month contract with free anytime calls plus £70 quidco £90 topcashback
  • seatbeltnoob
    seatbeltnoob Posts: 1,296
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 28 October 2019 at 6:55PM
    Now Broadband doing super fibre for £30 12 month contract with free anytime calls plus £70 quidco £90 topcashback

im on that, cant be beat. also unlimited landline and mobile calls if you do use the landline.

I managed to get £90 cashback from their super fibre. (not actually received yet, but it's been tracked)

Taking cashback into account it works out a ridiculous £22.50 a month for 66Mb fibre with unlimited calls.

Just make sure you port out of nowtv broadband at the end of your contract because it goes up to £55 a month or something.

it takes 14 days for switchover to happen so set your phone/reminder to ping you to change internet 14 days before your contract ends.
  • What does this have to do with Stoozing?
  • Not a lot!
    I found that November is a good time to change, I got some £10 a month deals on basic broadband with phone line.
  • Start of the year!
  • Lol anytime. just make sure you get a good connection!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure