Benbens moneymaking adventure

Comments

• benbenandme
    benbenandme Posts: 12,175 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Thats fine Olive, I didn't take it as a criticism, its nice to have people posting ;):D
    Mortgage Total: £55,900 / £75,000
    2024 Savings: £2532
  • twinklie
    twinklie Posts: 5,052 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Awww....glad you helped us all follow you Benben. I have a diary I post mine on the mortgage freewannabe though. Although, I'm not overpaying yet...lol.

George the hamster got a brand spanking new cage (massive thing with tunnels etc) because OH felt she needed cheering up after my rat (Harry) died. Ha ha. They obviously had nothing to do with each other so I cant say she was that bothered really. But hey it's done now and she likes her new home anyway.
    Reduction in daily mortgage interest since October 23 - £0.31 (started new mortgage)
    % of house owned/% of mortgage paid off. December 23 - 32.30%/24.54%
    MFiT-T6 #5
    MFW 2024 #6
    MF Date: Oct 37 May 37
  • benbenandme
    Aw, pleased George is happy in her new home Twinklie :D
  • tigzem
    tigzem Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    Happy New Diary....
    "Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little." Edmund Burke
  • sophie27
    sophie27 Posts: 253 Forumite
    Happy New Shiny Diary!
    It Will be Mine.............ITV Cash Win, Ipod Touch & Spa Break
    I have the comping bug! :D
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,255 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Shiney new diary~yah!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • doodledo_2
    doodledo_2 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Evening Benben happy new diary :j
    Proud to be dealing with my debts - DFW No: 712

03/09/09 - DEBT FREE AT LAST :D
    Racing Hypno to Save - £10/£5000
  • pixiechick99
    pixiechick99 Posts: 3,713 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hello from me too....following you to your new diary!!
    I think I must be just plain nosey - I love reading about other people's lives, day to day stuff! Blimey, my own life must be lacking something!!!! hahaha
    :beer:
    I really need to sort out a new signature!
  • benbenandme
    So its time to crack on with Augusts budget, as its the summer holidays it is a different routine for ds and I. There are no childcare outgoings this month so I have an extra £100 in the budget, but being at home every day this month means theres more opportunities to spend money :rolleyes: :o

My spare money for August will be £362, of which I will budget £10 a day for treats / spends, and the remaining £62 on school uniform costs. Ds will need a couple of new jumpers and new shoes, possibly some more shirts, he has one or two pairs of trousers that were too big for him last year so they may be okay for September ;)

I simply have to stick to the budget this month as I have just got my bank accounts sorted and all back in the red :rolleyes: Roll on August !! :D
  • Chip_Hazard
    Chip_Hazard Posts: 528 Forumite
    Hello,

Congratulations on your new diary. Very nice it looks too....:T

Hope you and ds are enjoying the summer break. Holiday can't be far away, can it?:confused:
    When there's no-one left to leave you, even you don't quite believe you, that's when nothing can deceive you...:rolleyes:

"And that old grey wind is blowing and theres nothing left worth knowing then it's time I should be going" ..:think:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure