Northern rock loan over £25,000

Comments

• Hi,
    Can anyone tell me if there is any update on this ruling and whether customers with over £25k unsecured loan will get any compensation as did those who had loans under 25k?
    It seems to have come to a standstill and I am still desperately waiting for something as this has ruined me financially.
    Thank you for any insight :-(!
  • Hi,
    Can anyone tell me if there is any update on this ruling and whether customers with over £25k unsecured loan will get any compensation as did those who had loans under 25k?
    It seems to have come to a standstill and I am still desperately waiting for something as this has ruined me financially.
    Thank you for any insight :-(!

Hi, I believe there has been some positive progress with the initial test cases. Contact Howlett Clarke solicitors here - http://www.qualitysolicitors.com/howlettclarke/news/2017/08/nram-update

Good luck!
  • pt2537
    pt2537 Posts: 120 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi, I believe there has been some positive progress with the initial test cases. Contact Howlett Clarke solicitors here - http://www.qualitysolicitors.com/howlettclarke/news/2017/08/nram-update

Good luck!

Yes, there has :)
  • poggs
    poggs Posts: 134 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    pt2537 wrote: »
    Yes, there has :)

keep seeing this but all very cryptic.

anyone willing to share what this progress is?
  • pt2537 can you elaborate? You seem to confirm there has been an update/progress throughout this thread but don't actually tell anyone anything of what you know. If you know something, please share. There are people in desperate situations here trying to get some sort of positive from this horrendous situation. You are not helping, don't you think this is bad enough without you insufficient/ridiculous replies!
    If anyone has any positive updates or news, can you please share with others. Thanks
  • pt2537 is the solicitor who has very kindly taken this on. To state that he is not helping, is not helpful! If you've followed the thread, in particular the more recent posts, you'll have read the article in the link that bigbadwolf posted. This is the latest update which is quite informative.

There's nothing cryptic going on... if this really means that much to you, you'll have done your research and read the thread from start to finish before asking questions that have already been answered
  • I did read the thread, but there is not significant feedback from pt2537. I don't think saying "Yes, there has" and then a smiley face is a reasonable response if that is the Solicitor who is dealing with it! I am not trying to upset anyone who has made a significant effort in trying to help, I am just trying to get some feedback on the actual test cases on this as no doubt everyone else is!
  • Each test case is different and details are probably not being released due to confidentiality issues. Get in touch with HC solicitors and get the ball rolling......................
  • poggs
    poggs Posts: 134 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Each test case is different and details are probably not being released due to confidentiality issues. Get in touch with HC solicitors and get the ball rolling......................

I have. thanked for my interest and will be in touch sometime.

The questions we all have are.

What were the test cases (ie is one like mine?)
    What were the outcomes (so I can dream etc)

Just a wee smiley every now and again is so frustrating!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure