Xs Direct car Insurance worse experience

13»

Comments

• The way around it is.
    If you've had a non fault claim usually all cost are covered but XS Direct try take money from you just pass the case onto the FSO it's happened to me twice and twice I haven't had to pay.
  • Hi I got in to an accident recently. I accepted liability for the accident. They still sent me someone to take down a statement of me and help me fill out accident report form. During this mentioned I used the car for work, but I just look at my policy and it's social Domestic and and pleasure. Saying this, the accident happened 1am on a Sunday and I was out with mates. So it social night out. Any advice would be appreciated?!
  • XS Direct was provided via One Click. This an insurance scam service. They provide legal coverage, but are doing illegal scams on their clients. They bank on there will be a reported event and then milk you for the entire 3000 pound excess on your policy.

Entering a roundabout, I gently tapped the bumper of the car in front when they hesitated and I proceeded while looking for traffic. No damage to either vehicle, but we reported it regardless. XS direct has made up a story about the other party filling a claim, which they didn't and is going to pay it out, which they won't and of course it's the full 3000 pounds. I am in contact with the other party, they are unaware and are confused since there is no damage that needs repaired. This is how this company makes money. DO NOT BUY OR GET TRICKED INTO THIS INSURANCE. Remember, they generally third party, so be careful where you sign up, it may make you legal, but this is a criminal operation!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure