Options

Comments

• bigzippy
    bigzippy Posts: 4,034 Forumite
    Options
    kassandra wrote: »
    Aaaaaaww how sweet is DF!!!!!!!
    Very :)
    bz hope you managed some sleep despite df being sweet and cuddling. hope you dont have an infection starting, you really dont need another one, though if you have to ahve another one before the wedding i guess now is better than in two weeks time.
    Agreed. I think it's the abcess that's messing up my system tbh, and all the running round I'm doing for the wedding o'course :rolleyes:
    tria i had a friend who had a cat who did that, the most sweetest lovely natured cat i have ever met, i wonder if she was a ragdoll.
    Lol, maybe Buddy puppy's one too...? :rotfl:
    suep wrote: »
    Morning all, more hassle at home, ds1 came round to stay last night after another row with his girlfriend, he's gon back today to get the rest of his stuff but Im hoping they will sort things out again. I just feel sorry for my dg as this is happening almost every other week lately. Families :mad:
    Hopoe it's sorted pronto suep and that Dh stops sulking ;)

Still trying to psyche myself up for the suit fitting with nephew...:o
    "I am indelibly stained by hope and longing" - Nuts in May
  • kassandra
    kassandra Posts: 377 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    kass yup the siamese are the really thin ones, creamy white with black pointing i think its called on thier face and short hair. my aunt used to breed them. hope the kids didnt get you up too early, or they let you go back for a nap this morning. hows charlie these days?
    enjoy the pilates today :)

Well I caught them this morning after they had just stuffed Charlies into a small cupboard. I'm absolutely furious with them and assured them that I'm going to tell everyone I meet what horrible animal abusers they are :mad:
    Thing is, Charlie is so tolerant and I sometimes wish he would bite or scratch them to teach them a lesson. Don't get me wrong, they don't normally shove him in cupboards but they just don't leave him alone. They carry him about like a toy and I can tell he doesn't like it cos he always looks a bit perplexed but he makes no attempt to get away!! He can't hate them though, cos the amount of times he goes and sprawls himself all over them and goes to sleep, states that at some level he actually likes them! DD2 was laid on her side the other day and he managed to balance himself on her side with legs and arms dangling down at either side of her. He looked like he was asleep on a washing line! Then yesterday he got himself into some position on her lap that I wouldn't have thought a cotortionist would have got into. She was cradling him and saying he looked like a baby and he looked proper uncomfortable but he was fast asleep! That's my rant over for today. Bet you wish you hadn't asked :D

suep wrote: »
    Morning all, more hassle at home, ds1 came round to stay last night after another row with his girlfriend, he's gon back today to get the rest of his stuff but Im hoping they will sort things out again. I just feel sorry for my dg as this is happening almost every other week lately. Families :mad:
    Aaaaaah families, don't get me started on that today!! Didn't get in until 4.30 this morning cos of mine!!
    I bet it's hard for you to keep a neutral mind. I always think it's harder for mums with their boys and dads with their girls (with the exception of my father obviously!) As long as dg is kept in the dark as much as possible. I hope things get a bit easier soon *hug*
  • purplecatlover
    Options
    kass if it annoyed charlie that much he would attempt to get away and would scratch them if they didnt leave him alone, and he would steer clear of them instead of snuggling with them, dont worry about that.
  • LameWolf
    LameWolf Posts: 11,234 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ((((Sue)))) you poor thing, so much family stress on top of your poorly head. Has DH come out of his sulk yet? Have you at least established what he's sulking about? I don't know, sometimes it's best just to let them go into their metaphorical cave, and leave them to it. My ex could sulk for England; luckily Mr LW doesn't.
    Hopefully DS1 will get hi situation sorted out, too. Try not to let it get to you, mate.

BZ best of luck with the suit fittings. I suppose there's no point in telling you to build some rest time into the day? No, thought not.

Kass I'd have shut the kids in the cupboard, and see how they like it!! Poor little Charlie. Still, as Pcl says, if he really hated it, he's struggle.

I hope Auntie Axe, s/e and Unity are enjoying their holidays.

:hello: to everyone else.

I had to break off partway through typing this as Peggy Sue wanted to go out in the garden.:o I'll miss her when she goes home on Monday.
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.;)
  • kassandra
    kassandra Posts: 377 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    LameWolf wrote: »
    Kass I'd have shut the kids in the cupboard, and see how they like it!! Poor little Charlie. Still, as Pcl says, if he really hated it, he's struggle.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Don't tempt me!! They are currently recieving the step treatment.
  • Careful_with_that_Axe
    Careful_with_that_Axe Posts: 5,487 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 21 August 2009 at 9:28PM
    Options
    'Ow do all
    bz Not an infection, please! Seriously hope you start to feel better soon. Reassure me you are having a couple of quiet days before the wedding, dude.
    Missing catching up with you.

sue Will be travelling back late on Friday I think, so a week today. If you need to vent, feel free to email me, or I can send you my mobile numnber - I'm fast running out of credit and can't top up with my network here so can't ring you.
    How's your head, never mind everyone else?

kass, pcl is right - if Charlie is unhappy, he'll let his feelings known. Poor little man stuck in a cupboard though.

Funny old weather here today. No sooner did I splash out of a sweatshirt to snuggle up in than the sun came out. Still having a good time and s/e hasn't ended up over the quayside or upside down in the recycling bin yet. Is actually working quite well as have chill out time alone as well as trips out together.
    Hugs to all, specially poorly-feeling ones.

lw Have you attempted the choccie bread yet?? Pleased to hear bed has been thoroughly tested *g*
    I must go, I have lives to ruin and hearts to break :D
    My attitude depends on my Latitude 49° 55' 0" N 6° 19' 60 W
  • bigzippy
    Options
    LameWolf wrote: »
    BZ best of luck with the suit fittings. I suppose there's no point in telling you to build some rest time into the day? No, thought not.
    Cheers dude. Lol, it's been pretty hectic today but me and DF went out for tea with t'other B2B and her DF which was nice :) Hoping on an early night with DF tonight. It's his stag do tomorrow (paintballing and then out for a jar or two I think) and I'm really hoping he'll have a good time - a lot of people have dropped and/or made no effort for him for it... including his "Best Man". Can't tell you how much that pees me off, esp on the back of him barely even taking me on...ever.:angry: On the upside, my hair trial is tomorrow...Eek!
    kass if it annoyed charlie that much he would attempt to get away and would scratch them if they didnt leave him alone, and he would steer clear of them instead of snuggling with them, dont worry about that.
    Wot she said :D
  • bigzippy
    Options
    'Ow do all
    bz Not an infection, please! Seriously hope you start to feel better soon. Reassure me you are having a couple of quiet days before the wedding, dude.
    Missing catching up with you.
    I know, I know. :o I was really hoping to have all this running round done before now...unfortunately not. Altho I have given DF a to do list with his name in big red capital letters next to all the tasks I want him to undertake! :rotfl: He's working his way through it too, bless him. Some of the stuff left is all the personalised touches, which I guess wouldn't be the end of the world if didn't happen :cool: I'm waiting on someone else who works a ridiculous amount and has a young baby tho, so can't push it too much. I think I'll have a look at the Order of Service again tomorrow, while DF's out and see if I can't get that dusted...

Missing catching up with you too dude. Sorry. I figured you wouldn't be online that much so not done any emails :shhh:
  • black_paw
    black_paw Posts: 1,791 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    wot 3 weeks to go ! how fast is that clock going , what sort of hair syle are you having bigzippy ?
    the truth is out there ... on these pages !!
    <3
  • bigzippy
    Options
    black_paw wrote: »
    wot 3 weeks to go ! how fast is that clock going , what sort of hair syle are you having bigzippy ?
    Tell me about it!!!
    And...fab news...I've just worked out (and hope I'm not wrong!) that I've managed to bring this wedding in at £1k under budget!! :eek::j A full 20% less than I budgetted!!:eek: (Of course I'm now really hoping my maths isn't faulty!!:rotfl:)

I'm not super sure about the hairstyle yet, mainly because I've not seen it attempted on me yet by the hairstylist (that's tomorrow) and because when I have my hair down it seems to make me really hot - and sweaty a pretty bride does not make! :rotfl: But I think I'm going for curly, half up, with little bits of curlyness at the front :) I did say no tiara, but t'other B2B has given me a sort of tiara crossed with a hair slide, so I might try that :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport