MobileXpression

Comments

• asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    loranius wrote: »
    Blank page once I clicked on the message today. No way to collect points! There are so many errors on this app? Really miss the Nielson one....

Anyone have this problem too? I was hoping that after re-installing the app last week there wouldn't be any more problems

--

Edit - I just figured out the only issue was that the app wasn't opening the webpage in chrome on my phone. I opened it manually on chrome and was able to obtain the credit.

I tried to sent you a DM but your DM limit was exceeded :)
    Oh ok I thought it was a point each week, thanks for the clarification.

As Aesop quoted. a point every week :)
    ally.
  • Aesop wrote: »
    I know a number of people with this app, all saying the same. They haven't been credited for this week. Hope they aren't going under.
    SuiDreams wrote: »
    No credits for this week for me either they usually come through on Mondays, When I log o to my account its showing as active still. I have emailed them querying why no points this week, no reply as yet
    mowen81 wrote: »
    I've had the same problem this week. Don't want to redeem as i am only one point away from a £10 voucher.

I just wanted to add my bit and confirm that I haven't received any further credits for some time. My credit count is stuck at 11. I would like to redeem at 15, to get the £10 AGC.

Last week I sent a support ticket and I received a rubbish standard copy-and-paste email with no valuable help.

What if I reinstall the app? Can I just fetch it from the Play Store or do I have to download it from somewhere else? I have also reset the app completely, but no avail.

I just want to get to 15 credits and remove this junk off my phone!
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Reinstall from app store and sign into your same account. Should update with missing credit
  • I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app. Now I can see a blue button "Claim your credit" or similar. Pushed the button and now I have my extra point. I hope I don't have to do this every week.

I have also enabled sync for "Apps" in Google sync settings. I don't know what it actually does. Could that be the reason for not receiving credits?
  • Aesop
    ciaccino wrote: »
    I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app. Now I can see a blue button "Claim your credit" or similar. Pushed the button and now I have my extra point. I hope I don't have to do this every week.

I have also enabled sync for "Apps" in Google sync settings. I don't know what it actually does. Could that be the reason for not receiving credits?

syncing apps is making sure the information from your apps is sent back to either google or the provider if they want the data, might be the issue with your xpressions account, not sure as I've been getting credits since last problem.
  • Aesop wrote: »
    syncing apps is making sure the information from your apps is sent back to either google or the provider if they want the data, might be the issue with your xpressions account, not sure as I've been getting credits since last problem.
    Is there a chance that Mobilexpression gets confused? I use a separate email for all my "boost your income" activities.
  • Aesop
    ciaccino wrote: »
    Is there a chance that Mobilexpression gets confused? I use a separate email for all my "boost your income" activities.

shouldn't do, I think they have had issues with the app, rather than you doing anything wrong.
  • freezspirit
    freezspirit Posts: 994 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 30 May 2015 at 12:47AM
    Bit disappointed got this reply after I did not get my £10 amazon card and now I can't log in to check how many point I have or open app on mobile.
    "Thanks for contacting us.

At this point we can confirm that your order was canceled based on missing days of activity during your initial 7 days, very low data transfers, and it was identified that our app only transferred data once a day on multiple days.

Based on these finding your participation was not deemed legitimate and your order will remain canceled."
  • Aesop
    that's a pain freezspirit, did you turn the app off? the only other thing to do is if you have another device you can install it and be more active
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    I wonder what is sufficient data transfer means. I have a spare phone with ME and I do run videos on it for SB etc. Rarely do anything else.
    ally.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport