Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    helliecopter
    Tax Free Sales to BFPO Addresses - Who & How?
    • 23rd Jun 08, 3:40 PM
    Tax Free Sales to BFPO Addresses - Who & How? 23rd Jun 08 at 3:40 PM
    Thought it would be a good idea to set up a new thread to list which companies will refund your tax and people's experiences etc using them. I've ordered from the below over the last few months :

Amazon - will ship upto 30kgs as part of their £15 free p&p offer, but check before you order on larger items. Delivery is normally quick. Easy to claim tax back, just send a quick e-mail to customer service explaining how you're entitled and the refund will be made. Always remember to watch for next 30 days to see if price drop and then contact customer service and they'll refund the difference too!

M&M Sports - My DH orders a lot of bits from them, but the delivery is slow. With regards to claiming the tax back - they requested a letter from your CO, with your unit stamp explaining how you're entitled. Once they've received it they update your file accordingly and you don't need to do it every time you order.

I have bought bits & bobs from others, but will update when I get another couple of minutes. Hope people want to share the knowledge!

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by MSE Deborah; 12-08-2008 at 7:36 PM.
    LMB 01/03/089001.61 10/6 6089.70 - 32%paid off!
    Grocery Challenge 25/6 to 24/7 350 week1 30-46 / 87-50

Page 2
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,874Posts Today

8,197Users online

Martin's Twitter