Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • shopaholic2
    • By shopaholic2 22nd Oct 19, 6:59 PM
    • 611Posts
    • 236Thanks
    shopaholic2
    Esa wca
    • 22nd Oct 19, 6:59 PM
    Esa wca 22nd Oct 19 at 6:59 PM
    Hi all 👋
    I was due to attend for my WCA last Tuesday (15th), but they rang me as I was on my way there to say donít bother, weíre running really late we have to rearrange. Now Iím sure you can imagine what a state I was in, BUT itís given me 3 weeks to gather further evidence, which Iíve done by getting 2 friends and my mum to write letters about me and how they see me etc. Iíve sent copies to the health and disability centre Iím attending for my WCA but if, on the day, the medical examiner says heís / sheís not had sight of them, can I insist they read them there and then? ( I have copies!). Would they be likely to do that?
    Do I have any come back if they refuse to consider them?
    Thank you
Page 1
    • poppy12345
    • By poppy12345 22nd Oct 19, 7:03 PM
    • 6,234 Posts
    • 5,756 Thanks
    poppy12345
    • 22nd Oct 19, 7:03 PM
    • 22nd Oct 19, 7:03 PM
    Hi all 👋
    I was due to attend for my WCA last Tuesday (15th), but they rang me as I was on my way there to say donít bother, weíre running really late we have to rearrange. Now Iím sure you can imagine what a state I was in, BUT itís given me 3 weeks to gather further evidence, which Iíve done by getting 2 friends and my mum to write letters about me and how they see me etc. Iíve sent copies to the health and disability centre Iím attending for my WCA but if, on the day, the medical examiner says heís / sheís not had sight of them, can I insist they read them there and then? ( I have copies!). Would they be likely to do that?
    Do I have any come back if they refuse to consider them?
    Thank you
    Originally posted by shopaholic2
    It's highly unlikely that there will be time to read any evidence during your assessment to be honest. You could certainly take copies and hand it in to the HCP just in case it's not been received.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

220Posts Today

2,668Users online

Martin's Twitter