Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Callum
    • By MSE Callum 2nd Oct 19, 1:16 PM
    • 622Posts
    • 197Thanks
    MSE Callum
    0 WOW
    Tesco announces Clubcard Plus loyalty subscription service - MSE News
    • 2nd Oct 19, 1:16 PM
    0 WOW
    Tesco announces Clubcard Plus loyalty subscription service - MSE News 2nd Oct 19 at 1:16 PM
    Tesco is launching a new Clubcard Plus subscription service, which gives customers a number of perks including discounted shopping, for a £7.99/mth fee...
    Read the full story:
    'Tesco announces Clubcard Plus loyalty subscription service'

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply.
    Read the latest MSE News
    Flag up a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
Page 4
    • JohnB47
    • By JohnB47 22nd Nov 19, 2:28 PM
    • 1,556 Posts
    • 473 Thanks
    JohnB47
    Tesco Clubcard Plus
    Does anyone know what version of Android the latest Tesco Clubcard app needs?

I'm thinking of going for this £7.99 a month for 10% off shopping because I normally shop at Tescos anyway (usually spending £40 - £60 a week).

The trouble is, I have a rather old mobile phone now - it's at Android version 4.4.4
    Last edited by JohnB47; 22-11-2019 at 2:36 PM.
    • dlusman
    • By dlusman 22nd Nov 19, 4:01 PM
    • 2,510 Posts
    • 5,031 Thanks
    dlusman
    Does anyone know what version of Android the latest Tesco Clubcard app needs?

I'm thinking of going for this £7.99 a month for 10% off shopping because I normally shop at Tescos anyway (usually spending £40 - £60 a week).

The trouble is, I have a rather old mobile phone now - it's at Android version 4.4.4
    Originally posted by JohnB47

from here - requires 5.0

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tesco.clubcardmobile&hl=en_GB
    • JohnB47
    • By JohnB47 22nd Nov 19, 4:28 PM
    • 1,556 Posts
    • 473 Thanks
    JohnB47
    Thanks.

Well, that's no good to me then. Minimal savings actually - and likely to be a bit fiddly to manage at the til.
    • DragonQ
    • By DragonQ 22nd Nov 19, 5:05 PM
    • 2,089 Posts
    • 719 Thanks
    DragonQ
    Thanks.

Well, that's no good to me then. Minimal savings actually - and likely to be a bit fiddly to manage at the til.
    Originally posted by JohnB47
    Not really, you just scan a coupon every other week. The main annoyance really is that phones don't tend to scan as well as paper so it can take a few tries.
    • Fella
    • By Fella 25th Nov 19, 10:26 AM
    • 7,621 Posts
    • 8,968 Thanks
    Fella
    If you signup to this, where does the £7.99 a month come from, do you add a payment method when you subsribe?

If so does that have to be a c/card or could it be bank details?

Also, can you choose the date the payment comes out or does it come out immediately and then on "the day you subscribed" every month?

Thanks
    • DragonQ
    • By DragonQ 25th Nov 19, 10:43 AM
    • 2,089 Posts
    • 719 Thanks
    DragonQ
    If you signup to this, where does the £7.99 a month come from, do you add a payment method when you subsribe?

Also, can you choose the date the payment comes out or does it come out immediately and then on "the day you subscribed" every month?

Thanks
    Originally posted by Fella
    The only option I saw was credit or debit card. Subscription starts immediately and your "month" (during which you get 2x 10% off vouchers) starts on the day of the month you first subscribe.
    • nickcc
    • By nickcc 25th Nov 19, 10:46 AM
    • 2,154 Posts
    • 946 Thanks
    nickcc

Thanks
    Originally posted by Fella
    In our case the subscription came from the card we already had registered for home deliveries.
    • dlusman
    • By dlusman 25th Nov 19, 10:54 AM
    • 2,510 Posts
    • 5,031 Thanks
    dlusman
    Subscription starts immediately and your "month" (during which you get 2x 10% off vouchers) starts on the day of the month you first subscribe.
    Originally posted by DragonQ

see post #60 for slight difference to this in Tesco T&Cs
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

35Posts Today

4,110Users online

Martin's Twitter