Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    gsm8
    247 Home Rescue Contract Complaint
    • 20th Apr 15, 8:23 PM
    247 Home Rescue Contract Complaint 20th Apr 15 at 8:23 PM
    Disappointing customer care. I am a landlord and have several properties under the care of 247 home rescue. I have been a customer since mid last year. Was promised by sales team at the time of sign up, free annual checks including landlord CP12 certificates (within 3 months as mine was running out by than, if I changed). Have called enormous times to arrange for an annual service and CP12 to the properties but no luck. Just getting excuses after excuses and the last recent excuse that they do not have my properties registered for a CP12. Interesting as have a letter from the head of department stating that entitled to a CP12. The claims team states they are investigating the matter as there is no record on file to indicate the latter and the head of department does not recollect authorizing this. So I email them a copy of the letter and still wait for response???

First was told I have to wait a certain number of months before eligible for engineer to be sent out to do a boiler check. Then was told engineer will call us when boiler check is due. Then was told different engineers are being compared to source which could do a call out. Then was told that they block book engineers as per area. I have more excuses noted that would fill the page up. It has been 5 months of chasing up with still no engineer. There is no team leader or manager that I could accelerate to?? The T&C do state that within the 12 mths an annual service would be carried out, however my calls and complaint is I need a CP12 and as a landlord I and the tenant are at risk. Spoken to CAB followed advise have complaint to the company and have to follow up with letters as evidence before I could take any action. I only changed to 247 home rescue due to their heavy advertising, price and only after several calls from them on assurance of quality and trust. The sales team that sold me the policies still are with the company. I was previously with British Gas with no hassle and no stress thou expensive. I am now worried for my tenants safety that could be more expensive. I have even have sent a complaint letter to 247 office with a deadline to respond, which has not been acknowledged nor responded too. I am beginning to wonder if they have structured systems and procedures or even engineers? 247 still advertises heavily.

If you are a landlord or even thinking of joining as a home owner I may ask you to think twice based on my recent experiences. I have not needed for an engineer to be called out for a repair - wonder how that response would be? The claims team however does courteously state that you are free to terminate the contract at any time and stop the direct debit and there will not be any charges. Hello?? what about all the payments that have been done for past 10 months??? Do i get a refund - No - as by the t&c there will be an annual check within the 12 mths.

So I asked could you please give me some appointment dates as we all work including the tenants and the response we are unable to provide you with dates as that is the job of the engineers. So can I contact the service engineers - response No - as clients are nor privileged to service engineers contact numbers???

The time spent chasing for 247 to undertake the promise and job is been frustrating and stressful, but the claims team are well refined in providing you with excuses and excuses. In my case I have arranged for an engineer to visit my premises for a service an check for safety to obtain a landlord certificate at an additional cost to me as safety is important. I am breaking the law not having one despite 247 knowing this. What has been your experience???
Page 1
    • Hopingforfairtreatment
    • By Hopingforfairtreatment 11th Nov 15, 7:38 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Hopingforfairtreatment
    • 11th Nov 15, 7:38 AM
    • 11th Nov 15, 7:38 AM
    I have read your post and agree with everything you say!
    This company 247 HR is attrocious. Their cutomer service is rock-bottom.
    I am currently trying to dump them but they are difficult to shake off. Their cold-calling sales methods should be enough to put one off going with them but they offer every possible enticement including a free boiler service that one can have almost immediately. But.......when you try to obtain that it simply doesn't happen but if it did it automatically converts a one-month-rolling-contract (OMRC) into a 12 month binding contract. In other words theybtrick you into providind bank details thinking that you can opt out at any time without penalty but in essence you never had cover under the OMRC.
    I believe they are guilty of misselling and I may take this on legally and with this aim I have asked them for a meeting to evaluate the original sales recording of my conversationsvwith their rep.
    If you have anything to add I would be interested to hear it.
    Good luck if you are still with them.
    • Hopingforfairtreatment
    • By Hopingforfairtreatment 11th Nov 15, 7:53 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Hopingforfairtreatment
    • 11th Nov 15, 7:53 AM
    • 11th Nov 15, 7:53 AM
    In addition to what I posted previously I must say that the word "free" was used liberally in their sales pitch on the phone. I believe that where this word is used vis a vis a check or boiler service must in law not have a hidden rider that the contract will change should one take up that feature of the cover.
    In other words the term "free" is a misnomer!
    Even if they have placed some reference to that effect in their term and conditions they are still guilty of misselling!
    • Hopingforfairtreatment
    • By Hopingforfairtreatment 11th Nov 15, 8:03 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Hopingforfairtreatment
    • 11th Nov 15, 8:03 AM
    • 11th Nov 15, 8:03 AM
    PS: I have a post on 247 hr waiting to be reviewed by the forum team which I hope will be available shortly. I have also sent a complaint email to 247.
    If I dont get a meeting or satisfaction from my email to 247 complaints dept I am going to write to the individual directors. The names of these guys are freely available on the Companies House site.
    • Bex138
    • By Bex138 24th Nov 15, 3:02 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Bex138
    • 24th Nov 15, 3:02 PM
    From yet another disgruntled 24/7 Home Rescue Customer
    • 24th Nov 15, 3:02 PM
    I too have just fallen foul to the 24/7 Home Rescue repair plan. I was pointed in the direction of 24/7 (by Neff UK) to repair my dishwasher. At the time of calling I was informed that it would be a non-refundable £80 deposit for an engineer to visit, this would cover the cost of parts up to £170. I was also informed that it would be a requirement to take out a 12 month plan costing £5 per month, but this would be cancelled if the dishwasher could not be repaired.

Engineer visited once, ordered a new part, another 10 days goes by before he re-visits only to find that the problem wasn't with the part he thought was faulty. In fact the motor unit was burnt out and as the dishwasher was 10 years old a replacement motor would not be found, therefore, the dishwasher was NOT repaired.

I cancelled the dd and telephoned 24/7 asking for the £5 (first dd instalment) to be refunded. I was informed that it would be looked in to.

Two weeks later, I have now received an invoice asking me to pay £120. When I called to ask why, I was told that this is the "cancellation fee" for cancelling the plan. Funny that my invoice is for £120 and if I recall correctly I think another post from someone (Mally R) that had problems with their boiler has also been sent an invoice totalling £120 for "boiler and service charge".

I am now waiting for a Manager to call. I too have also asked them to find my initial "recorded" phone call to prove that the Customer Service Adviser said that "the plan can be cancelled if the dishwasher cannot be repaired". Also I was never sent a confirmation email detailing the T&C, so I have asked them to find the initial email they sent and re-forward on to me.

This will be interesting .....

DO NOT USE 24/7 HOME RESCUE - instead contact Domestic & General. I have never had problems with D&G and am severely kicking myself as to why I did not contact them about repairing my dishwasher. My new dishwasher is covered by D&G together with my tv and washing machine.
    • Ian Murray7
    • By Ian Murray7 6th Jan 16, 5:02 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Ian Murray7
    • 6th Jan 16, 5:02 PM
    More Appalling Service by 24/7 Home Rescue
    • 6th Jan 16, 5:02 PM
    When we received our letter with the contract details it clearly stated "we pride ourselves in providing a swift response in home emergencies" and highlighted "priority customers," where they would try to ensure that properties with residents over 60 or with special medical conditions are treated as a priority. Well my wife and I are both over 60 and she is on medication that makes her very susceptible to the cold.
    However, on contacting "24/7" on a Sunday following a boiler failure we were offered a choice -
    either wait until Monday and speak to Ideal Boilers who would have whatever parts were needed, or use another contractor on Sunday who may well then need to order parts from Ideal.
    I chose to wait until Monday, but expecting the 24/7 service levels. I was given a contact telephone number for Ideal and told to ring them on Monday morning, but when I spoke to them the earliest they could do was Thursday, and this remained the situation despite speaking to 2 ladies in 24/7 asking for the visit to be prioritised.

I really don't know what we've been paying for.
    • Nabutton
    • By Nabutton 11th Feb 16, 12:23 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Nabutton
    • 11th Feb 16, 12:23 PM
    Fraud?
    • 11th Feb 16, 12:23 PM
    Right here goes:
    Bought cover for all my appliances at beginning of Dec 15, unfortunately tumble drier decided to break down during peak usage & fortunately 5 days after cooling off period ended. But guess what 247 home rescue would honour they're unlimited call out & made me pay £70 for them to come out. After war & peace they have finally agreed to fix it but only after I had to source the part for myself because their 3rd party engineer didn't have the intellect to try and get from the manufacturer - go figure!

But now here's the winner - for ease I'll bullet point:
    - dishwasher broken - engineer called - needs 2 X controller units & heating elements - report sent to 247 saying it will cost £800 odd - 247 say not economical to fix and as new customer I will not get any contribution to new machine. Investigated myself - engineer quoted £220 for each controller - I got quote of sub-£70 to get direct from supplier similar pricing for the heating element. Now it seems that the engineer was going to make £400 just off my call.
    But he must do 5-8 calls a day, so based on this he's earning more money than Donald Trump everyday!
    Told 247 - they couldn't care less and even at the lower parts prices they still won't come out and repair it!

REMIND ME - WHAT AM I ACTUALLY PAYING FOR! THEY ARE ABSOLUTE THIEVES AND NOW THEY ARE TEAMING UP WITH AGE UK - another rip off for our pensioners!
    • vjnavekar
    • By vjnavekar 11th Mar 16, 12:19 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    vjnavekar
    • 11th Mar 16, 12:19 AM
    24/7 homerescue
    • 11th Mar 16, 12:19 AM
    I have to agree with other people who have been unfortunate to come across this company they are useless please avoid. I took boiler cover was told will cover boiler if it go,s wrong was mis lead because told only covered if boiler totally not working when I phoned them ask to speak to Mgr got supervisor who said Kevin mgr will call u in 4 hrs still waiting I was told this is a rolling contract and can cancel any time with out charge when I originally took cover out. I hope they honour what they speech. Will keep u posted if they comeback to me No Star rating as customer service is appalling. As for MD details I was refused.
    • Tariq Khan
    • By Tariq Khan 11th Apr 16, 9:51 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Tariq Khan
    • 11th Apr 16, 9:51 PM
    Beware another disatisfied customer
    • 11th Apr 16, 9:51 PM
    We took out a contract with 24/7 back in Dec 15. About a month ago we booked an annual service which took place a day before the Easter break.
    The service engineer spent around 3 hours on the boiler at the end of which (around 4pm) we were told it had 3 broken parts and is not working. As it was Easter the engineer said there was nothing he could do till after the Easter break (5 days away) and left. First of all the boiler had been working perfectly until the engineer started and was working when he arrived. I contacted 24/7 claims straight away and was told that they had to wait for the engineers report which then goes to the authorisation section which is then forwarded to the claims section. I complained to them
    (2 complaint emails but no response to date) that the boiler was working fine, their engineer broke it (he didnít look competent as he was struggling to open the boiler) and that they had left us with a broken boiler with no heating and hot water during the Easter holidays.
    I received no compassion or understand except that there was nothing they could do till the engineers report was with them. I phoned the contractor who assured me that the report was sent that day on Easter Eve. I phoned them every day during the holidays and was told each time that the report was not with them.
    After the Easter holiday, I phoned again and was told that they had received the report and it states that the boiler was already broken or due to the brittleness of parts broke while being serviced and that they were not liable for repairs (refer to T/Cís chestnut). They had received a costing of the repairs which came to about £600. I was told that it was not cost effective to repair due to the age and we would have to have it replaced. This was 6 days after the event. They left me with no option to have the boiler replaced at a cost to us.
    At no time did I get any sympathy or assistance to finding a solution. I made many calls and each time someone would call you back but no one ever did till 6 days later. They broke my boiler and said they are not under liability to repair or replace.
    Their Customer Service is terrible and it seems they were looking at ways to get out of fixing my boiler after breaking it.
    Been nothing but heart ache on this claim and I wish I had read the reviews of other disgusted customers before I joined them.
    I tried to contact their Director Hassan Khonat but was not allowed to by his staff. I understand that he is passionate about Customer Service and providing a caring service.
    ď Operations Director of 24|7 Home Rescue, Hassan Khonat said: ďAs a company, our ethos is that we help, we repair but most of all we careÖ..Ē
    So caring and compassionate that he is not contactable!

Beware as they donít really have a complaint procedure or are regulated !!

Mr T Khan
    • siddiqui
    • By siddiqui 11th May 16, 8:26 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    siddiqui
    siddiqui
    I had a very bad experience with 24/7 {text removed by MSE Forum Team} veware of this company i claimed fir my fridge freezer on 1st week of january cos my freezer temperature was dropping down they send a engineer through thier contracter we repair is xalled something bunch of ciwboy engineer . Well he come around to look my fridge freezer after a week said is a probkem with defrost heater evaporater again after 10 days someone come around to change a part and ge was changing other parts and said orevious engineer said wrong fault again problem is there like this they send 2 more engineer to fix parts in the period of 3 to 4 months but problem is same thier engineer never looked around the appliance jyst pop in house open the fridfe freezer doir and say this is a problem at the end last engineer said ur fridge freezer is not repairable and they will give u a replacement lasr week thier 247 advisor contacted me that ur appliance is not repairable and we dont do any replacement i have reported to financial ombudsman about this matter they will contact with tgem soon also i m going to complaint to trading srandard as well so beware of this 247 company {text removed by MSE Forum Team} .
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 13-09-2018 at 9:25 AM.
    • Harry Reading
    • By Harry Reading 24th Jun 16, 6:16 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Harry Reading
    247 HOME Rescue Worst company I have ever dealt with
    247 HOME Rescue, Worst company I have ever dealt with. Very Rude Customer service staff would be looking for excuses to not to take on any claim at all. Even if they do take on, they will pass on the job to sub contractors, who will be looking for reasons to not to attend the job at all. Had such silly reasons from customer services and sub contractors to not to attend emergency break down at all. Even if you are lucky and engineer would come to your house however he will come suited booted and wouldn't prefer to get his hands dirty at all. That's not covered, this is not covered. What exactly is bl..... covered for the amount of money I have been paying every month.....nothing.

Completely avoid this company.
    • Shazbash
    • By Shazbash 11th Jul 16, 11:10 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Shazbash
    Won't let me cancel my contract on a supposed monthly rolling contract which changes to an annual contract AUTOMATICALLY if you make a claim (apparently it tells you this on page 7 of the terms and conditions in the small print ), they want £300+ to cancel my contract which has only 5 months left on it when I'm paying £25 a month (How does that add up?). {text removed by MSE Forum Team} They always take 4-5 days to come out even if you have young children. I wouldn't ever use them again!!! Go with a more expensive company who are reliable {text removed by MSE Forum Team}, there is a reason they are cheap! ( I don't trust the 5 star reviews on here.)
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 13-09-2018 at 9:31 AM.
    • Ianatnumber10
    • By Ianatnumber10 29th Sep 16, 11:57 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Ianatnumber10
    247 Home Rescue plumbing cover not worth the paper it's written on
    247 Home Rescue reviewed by Ianfs

Ianfs
    2 Reviews

Published 28 minutes ago
    Plumbing cover not worth the paper it's written on

I had a flood in my kitchen from a leak from the sink tap. Called 247 Home Rescue after turning off the stopcock. They took a £75 "security deposit" in case my emergency was not covered by my service contract before sending a plumber who said the problem was a burst flexible connector between the cold water feed pipe and the tap. He needed authorisation from 247 before he could proceed with the repair. The next day, spoke to 247 (after long wait on their emergency line) and was told that they don't pay for repairs to flexible tap connectors and if I wanted the repair completed I would have to pay a further £118.61, making a total of £193.61. Obviously, needing the repair, which I couldn't do myself, to be completed and having already spent £75, I had little choice but to make this payment. The plumber - with whom I have no argument - then did the job quickly and efficiently.

I asked 247 to show me where in their Terms & Conditions it says that they won't pay for a plumbing emergency repair like this. Their Customer Service Manager, Kevin Anderson, said that cover only extends to stopping the source of a leak and making a temporary repair. In other words, if I had not turned off the stopcock and allowed the leak to continue, I would have been covered - as would the rest of my house - in water! But they still would not have paid for the burst pipe connector to be repaired.

On 247's website, it says: "You already have enough bills to pay without having to fork out hefty costs for emergency repairs...we don't charge for call outs, we don't charge for labour, we don't charge for parts, no hidden excess & charges." In my case, none of these claims were true.

I don't know what 247's boiler service is like, but from my experience, I would advise anyone to steer clear of their plumbing cover - it will be cheaper to call an emergency plumber.
    • katek87
    • By katek87 4th Oct 16, 4:17 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    katek87
    247 Home Rescue...What a joke!
    Well where do i start.... i signed up for home appliance cover back in Jan 16, it would cost me £14 a month to cover 4 appliances...not bad i thought.

Problem 1 - So the first issue was my dishwasher. It broke. I called the claims line, went straight to voicemail and left a message, called later in the day, again, same problem, called next day, same problem. called 3 days later, same problem, used the online chat , no answer. Went on the website and called a different number spoke to a representative and they asked me when it broke, i said about 4 days ago and they said its not covered as i hadn't informed them within 24 hours, so after explaining that i had left several messages and also sent an email to try and tell them they asked why i had been calling the claims number when i should have been calling the direct number......erm because your website says to make a claim call this number.....After a number of calls to them i finally managing to speak to someone in authority they decided to allow me to make a claim, dishwasher fixed.

Problem 2 - This week my washing machine wouldn't turn on so i called the direct number this time and spoke to a so called representative who advised me to check the fuse in the plug (which seems obvious to do 1st, but knowing what this company is like i thought id better check this was allowed) anyway it wasn't the plug and in fact i managed to turn it and a fault code came up on the dash. So called back and after being on hold for 30 mins trying to get through i spoke to someone else, they then asked me when did it break so i said today (which it did) and her reply was "why did you tell my colleague earlier that it happened last week?" WTF no i didn't, it happened today, trust me i have 3 kids, i cannot go without a washing machine for more than a day let alone a week, arrghhhh! So after 10 minutes of me saying i didn't say that they agreed to put through the claim.

Problem 3, today i had a call from a girl saying that they couldn't process the washing machine claim because i have only been paying £4 a month and i owed them £200...WHAT....! They told me i had prove i have been paying £14 since January, so when i logged into my bank account i discovered that i had in fact actually been paying £24 a month (should only be £14) so i called them to be told that i had in fact signed up for a 6 month promotional offer and that fees would go up after this, there was nothing in my contract that says this, my DD form says £14 a month so i asked to speak to a manager and guess what.....no managers to speak to me. 5 minutes later i then get a call back from the girl who claimed i had only paid £4 a month saying it was a mistake (im thinking what if i was a vulnerable person and just paid up the money - its probably one of their tricks!) Anyway i told the girl all about my latest conversation and the whole 6 month promotion thing, she then told me that in fact i was not on a 6 month offer and that they wrote to me in May to say that my DD was going up to £24 a month because my premium is too cheap, she told me that it should never have been sold at this price and there's nothing i can do about it and guess what....they are not underwritten by Financial Conduct Authority. so there's nothing i can do.

I am extremely frustrated with this company, my claim is going through for the washing machine so i cant even cancel, plus from reading other threads it looks like i will have to pay a fortune to cancel the contract. My advice - this company is a joke, the staff have no idea what they are doing, they will do anything to not put a claim through {text removed by MSE Forum Team} Stay well away.
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 13-09-2018 at 9:29 AM.
    • Bill88997
    • By Bill88997 24th Dec 16, 2:26 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Bill88997
    {text removed by MSE Forum Team}
    Hi Guys,
    A very long and bitter story but please never get involved with this {text removed by MSE Forum Team}
    I joined, paid up front fee of £70 after 3 weeks they advised that they were unilaterally cancelling my policy??? I made no claim but did ask for my "free"CP12?
    In their small print they say they can do this at anytime at their "soul" discretion! No refund?
    They are NOT registered with the FCA so no come back there.
    I very much doubt I shall ever see my cash returned but have cancelled my direct debit.
    Every single review site posts identical stories....including their own!
    I wish I knew where to turn...possibly a class action by the hundreds of customers {text removed by MSE Forum Team}
    I am sure they will disappear very soon so please save your cash ........
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 13-09-2018 at 9:27 AM.
    • MissMilz
    • By MissMilz 3rd Jan 17, 10:14 AM
    • 10 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    MissMilz
    247 home rescue!!! Worst company I have ever come across, I would strongly advise everyone and anyone to never ever get a contract with this pathetic excuse of a company. I cancelled within 14 days and am waiting for a refund. How are they allowed to advertise the so called services they provide!!
    • baobab22
    • By baobab22 1st Jun 17, 4:55 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    baobab22
    How did Home Rescue get away with this for so long?
    Is there a limit for any {text removed by MSE Forum Team} provider to reach before any action is taken by the authorities? I have a 247 rescue!! Guess what? Sink flooded today and hit the downstairs apartment. even though I stressed the urgency of a callout I was told because I failed to call in the 24 hours window it will have to cost me another £70?. I am dumbfounded on hearing this. I will have to ask for a refund. The challenge is I may have to seek legal advice in case they refused to. Home Rescue is a disgrace! Those responsible please act now! we've had enough of this {text removed by MSE Forum Team}.
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 13-09-2018 at 9:28 AM.
    • stayaway247
    • By stayaway247 14th Aug 17, 6:19 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    stayaway247
    Save your money do not go near 247.
    This call to 24/7 Home Rescue really upset me, I found it unhelpful and patronising, so much so that I am trying to cancel my membership to 247 just because of this incident.

After having this contract for almost a year I contacted 247 for annual service. On querying details with them after the engineers visit they responded by being rude, abusive, vague, aggressive and talked over me. When I did ask very simple questions I was told they do not like the tone and hung up on me.

Tried to cancel contract but was told they would have debt collection onto me as I have to stay for a full year as their engineer did visit for a service and gas safety check and CP12.(all in one go near the end of 12 months).
    He did not spend more than 30 mins on premises and replaced no parts.

As tenants had gone before the engineer arrived the CP12 and safety check was no longer necessary He told me that there were no issues with the boiler and that it was working fine and safe and should need no attention for another year.. I then told him about a minor fault that to my mind would be part of a normal service and he noted it in his report. I was then told by 247 that it was remedial work despite the boiler operating normally for almost a year and no visits from them. Finally, they will not provide any repairs unless you pay for this so called remedial work separately (this is to prevent any breakdowns) and if you don't will not cover you for any faults .No point in having their cover if it is not going to breakdown anyway.

I was asking what I thought to be quite reasonable questions but was met with a very vague answers and aggressive nature and then the woman just hung up on me, despite my request to speak to a manager. I have to agree with everything I have read in these posts so far. They will do whatever they can to turn any claim down and say that it is your responsibility.
    Last edited by stayaway247; 14-08-2017 at 7:13 PM. Reason: typo's
    • Georgewood2009
    • By Georgewood2009 18th Aug 17, 10:17 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Georgewood2009
    {text removed by MSE Forum Team}
    Signed up 3 months ago to 24/7 home rescue as I got a better deal with this company through uswitch. I rang them to book an engineer to. One out as my shower goes cold every 3 minutes for about 1 minute. I managed to get through to them after being on hold for over 45 minutes, when I finally got to talk to them I was talking to an Asian man I was struggling to understand. He told me to turn my boiler off and on and go and try the shower, which I did while he waited on phone. This didn't work and the shower went freezing cold after 3 minutes. I says I would like a engineer to visit and have alook and then he says unfortunately your not covered for this fault, I says what am I Paying for then. He says it's not down to me but the computer has diclined you do your not covered. What a joke of a company, {text removed by MSE Forum Team}. I've cancelled my direct debit straight away and I'm contacting uswitch about this {text removed by MSE Forum Team}. It's got me fuming.
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 13-09-2018 at 9:22 AM.
    • HazelAlicia
    • By HazelAlicia 25th Aug 17, 5:47 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    HazelAlicia
    Avoid 247 Home Rescue!
    This is one of those companies that commences work on your boiler and then finds a whole lot of additional costly remedial action, telling you that you're in danger if you continue to use the boiler without the repairs. They demanded £200 to replace a £45 part that didnt even need replacing (according to the engineer I later called in). If you challenge them or try to cancel your contract they get really nasty. Two reps refused to even cancel my contract, and one mocked me and implied I was mentally unstable when I got annoyed with him about how I had paid £70 for a service they refused to carry out, citing remedial action as the reason they couldn't complete. Beware the terms and conditions {text removed by MSE Forum Team}... you will lose money
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 13-09-2018 at 9:32 AM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,833Posts Today

7,059Users online

Martin's Twitter