Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    nashant
    0 WOW
    20% off A-Jays earphones at Tesco Direct
    • 31st Dec 11, 11:44 AM
    0 WOW
    20% off A-Jays earphones at Tesco Direct 31st Dec 11 at 11:44 AM
    Anyone out there looking for some new earphones then Tesco Direct has 20% off A-Jays ones. I just received my pair of A-Jays Three, and I can easily say they are many times better than countless pairs I paid over 100 for. And These are on for under 25 if you order to collect in store. Give yourself an ear/brain melting treat and give them a go before the price goes back up! My opinion, worth at least 4 times as much. Wanted to post the link but I'm not allowed

And to give yourself an extra treat combine them with the Comply Tx-200 foam ear buds which you can find on Amazon for 20 (again, would have given a link but apparently I can't be trusted). Gives incredible sound isolation, but they do cost almost as much as the earphones themselves. Well worth it though.

Note: particularly good for those of you that love deep, strong bass, but also EXCELLENT all rounders.
    Last edited by nashant; 31-12-2011 at 11:51 AM.
Page 1
    • geewhiz
    • By geewhiz 31st Dec 11, 11:52 AM
    • 1,100 Posts
    • 777 Thanks
    geewhiz
    • 31st Dec 11, 11:52 AM
    • 31st Dec 11, 11:52 AM
    http://direct.tesco.com/promo/?id=S00031082
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,430Posts Today

7,020Users online

Martin's Twitter