Add your feedback on energy supplier Flow

Options

Comments

• Former_Flow_Energy
    Former_Flow_Energy Posts: 83 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Your not alone.

I'm also leaving flow, I had weeks of daily (Mon-Fri) missed calls from, with no message left on the answer phone. I think it must have been flow calling but I don't have 1471 or caller-id. The first day I was home on a weekday, flow called.

A relative is also now leaving flow, they also had lots of missed calls from a Ipswich number, which I guess was flow also.

What annoyed us most was that they didn't leave a message on the answer phone.

The asked if I wanted to accept one of the offered tariffs, they had emailed about. They seemed generally flabagasted when I said no, and told them I had checked the market and would be switching to a cheaper supplier.

Hello,

We are sorry to hear how unhappy with the service you have received and we would like resolve this with you at your earliest convenience.

As we do not have a private message function on here, please can I kindly request that you provide us with your Flow account number via Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/FlowEnergyUK/, Twitter https://twitter.com/FlowEnergy_Help or by calling or emailing our Customer Services team, so we can look into this for you?

We will endeavour to contact you back as soon as possible.

Warm Regards,

The Flow team
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Flow Energy. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • gjs1701
    gjs1701 Posts: 163 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I switched away from Flow on 26th August. Flow didn't take a payment in September and there was no sign of a bill so I chased them up. They told me a bill was forthcoming. I got an email to tell me they were altering my direct debit to take a final payment on 17th October.

So while it seems a bit slow, it seems I have avoided the problems other on the boards have encountered.
  • Former_Flow_Energy
    Options
    gjs1701 wrote: »
    I switched away from Flow on 26th August. Flow didn't take a payment in September and there was no sign of a bill so I chased them up. They told me a bill was forthcoming. I got an email to tell me they were altering my direct debit to take a final payment on 17th October.

So while it seems a bit slow, it seems I have avoided the problems other on the boards have encountered.

8th Oct 18, 9:48 AM
    Hello,
    We are so sorry that you feel we have let you down.
    As you have not provided your account number or name I will not be able to advise you further on the matter or be able to contact you.
    Please contact us on customerservices@flowenergy.uk.com or 0800 920202 if you wish to discuss this matter.
    Warm regards,
    Joana
    I am the official company representative of Flow Energy. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • bubieyehyeh
    Options
    I left flow on 4th September, I emailed to ask when I would get the final bill. I got what felt like a rather snotty email saying they follow industry rule, that sent final bill with 6 week of leaving, and pay any credit balance back within two weeks of final bill.

Final bill still not generated.
  • spot1034
    spot1034 Posts: 812 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I left flow on 4th September, I emailed to ask when I would get the final bill. I got what felt like a rather snotty email saying they follow industry rule, that sent final bill with 6 week of leaving, and pay any credit balance back within two weeks of final bill.

I'm just behind you - left them on 7th September. I haven't heard a word from them since. I shall take them at their word and give them until the 19th.
  • Former_Flow_Energy
    Options
    spot1034 wrote: »
    I'm just behind you - left them on 7th September. I haven't heard a word from them since. I shall take them at their word and give them until the 19th.

Hello,
    We apologise if you feel we have not processed your accounts correctly.
    As advised to yourself the industry regulations are up to 6 weeks for a final bill to be issued and a further 2 weeks for any refunds to be issued after the final bill.
    I can confirm you are both still within the time frame for this.
    Please contact us if you wish to discuss your accounts and we will be able to update you if we are able to.
    Please also note if we have not received the final readings from your new provider or from yourself (if this is for a home move), we will need to wait for these before final billing your account.
    Warm regards,
    Joana.
  • Former_Flow_Energy
    Options

Hello,
    We apologise if you feel we have not processed your accounts correctly.
    As advised to yourself the industry regulations are up to 6 weeks for a final bill to be issued and a further 2 weeks for any refunds to be issued after the final bill.
    I can confirm you are both still within the time frame for this.
    Please contact us if you wish to discuss your accounts and we will be able to update you if we are able to.
    Please also note if we have not received the final readings from your new provider or from yourself (if this is for a home move), we will need to wait for these before final billing your account.
    Warm regards,
    Joana.
  • spot1034
    spot1034 Posts: 812 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Although I'm no longer a Flow customer (and I'm still waiting for my final bill and refund) I have just received an email from Flow about a price increase on my current tariff!
  • ellpooty
    Options
    I tried to switch to Green Network Energy almost a month ago now but the switch was rejected by my current supplier. It’s still unclear why this is and we were unable to resolve it in time so the switch failed. However, 3 weeks later, MSE Energy Club still claims that I have a “switch in progress”, meaning I am now permanenently stuck in a state of switch in progress and cannot switch ever again. Super annoying as Green Network Energy day it’s nothing to do with them and I cannot find any contact details anywhere for Energy Club.. anything I can do?
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    ellpooty wrote: »
    I tried to switch to Green Network Energy almost a month ago now but the switch was rejected by my current supplier. It’s still unclear why this is and we were unable to resolve it in time so the switch failed. However, 3 weeks later, MSE Energy Club still claims that I have a “switch in progress”, meaning I am now permanenently stuck in a state of switch in progress and cannot switch ever again. Super annoying as Green Network Energy day it’s nothing to do with them and I cannot find any contact details anywhere for Energy Club.. anything I can do?

You are not alone. You can contact them as follows:

If you have any queries or concerns, you can email us at energyclub@moneysavingexpert.com. Please include your full name, the email address you joined with and your postcode.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure