A Huge Summer Bundle from Lakeland!

Options
2»

Comments

• Just_a_girl
    Just_a_girl Posts: 294 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I received it so quickly, it's all gorgeous. Unfortunately the Kilner dispenser arrived smashed. I'm hoping they will send another one, but have yet to have a response yet.

I was talking to my other half about it and he thinks they have a duty to replace it, but I wasn't sure as they have technically supplied the prize and it's not their fault it smashed en route - anyone had a similar experience?
    2018 WINS: Gin & Chocolate Hamper*Kids Shoes*Sudocrem Goodeybag*Malvern Spring Festival Tickets*Kids's Book* Bosch Soundboxx*Board Game*Friction Free Shave Subscription*Splash Out Ball*Blackberry Farm Tickets* Tickets to Chessington *Cat Treats*Seed Mix*Contour Next One *Majestic Wine Gift Card*£500 Lakeland Bundle*Shorn Wine Pouch
  • tornadomanuk
    tornadomanuk Posts: 6,568 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations
  • K9lara
    K9lara Posts: 138 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Congratulations!!
    I won a fabulous digital coffee machine a few years ago worth over £1200 at the time. It arrived with the water container attachment broken. They sent a replacement and collected the broken machine with no problems. The prize came straight from DeLongie the manufacturer and I had a couple of calls to the prize media team which was unrelated to the manufacturer as I didn't have a purchase receipt. Probably just a few days delay more than a normal return.
  • Snow_Igloo
    Snow_Igloo Posts: 129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    wow many many congrats!
  • Just_a_girl
    Just_a_girl Posts: 294 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    K9lara wrote: »
    Congratulations!!
    I won a fabulous digital coffee machine a few years ago worth over £1200 at the time. It arrived with the water container attachment broken. They sent a replacement and collected the broken machine with no problems. The prize came straight from DeLongie the manufacturer and I had a couple of calls to the prize media team which was unrelated to the manufacturer as I didn't have a purchase receipt. Probably just a few days delay more than a normal return.

Thats good to hear :) I haven't heard back yet, but it's direct from Lakeland so hopefully it's on the ladies to do list. I'll give a week before I politely chase I think.
    2018 WINS: Gin & Chocolate Hamper*Kids Shoes*Sudocrem Goodeybag*Malvern Spring Festival Tickets*Kids's Book* Bosch Soundboxx*Board Game*Friction Free Shave Subscription*Splash Out Ball*Blackberry Farm Tickets* Tickets to Chessington *Cat Treats*Seed Mix*Contour Next One *Majestic Wine Gift Card*£500 Lakeland Bundle*Shorn Wine Pouch
  • Daphne01
    Daphne01 Posts: 22,145 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Congrats that's a great prize :T:T
    A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure