Indigowarrior's journey to financial peace

Comments

• Toni'sfriend
    Toni'sfriend Posts: 4,033 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I really am so sorry. I know this has been so very difficult for you. Don't know what else to say really except that I'm thinking about you.
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • Another tough day for you :(. Well done for pushing to get the Internet access you need and I'm pleased you have some stability for the rest of the year.
  • indigowarrior
    indigowarrior Posts: 745 Forumite
    Thank you ladies.
    No Spend November 2/15 and SPC 134
  • indigowarrior
    Morning Everyone! :T
    Well there is 13 days left until my budget resets and I have decided on a final budget. This is until I move and then I can work out all bills.

I have decided to allocate £200 to savings and £310 to debt payments for this month. I am going to focus on clearing simplybe. In August I should be able to spare more. However, a few of my bills are pretty high this month.

I have £65 to last 13 days. I am hoping this weekend will be an NSD anyway.
  • Looks like you're up to £5 a day already! Another couple of NSDs and that will creep up again.

How much spending money does your new budget leave you? (You don't need to post the figure here). Does it give you a bit of breathing room?
  • Looks like you're up to £5 a day already! Another couple of NSDs and that will creep up again.

How much spending money does your new budget leave you? (You don't need to post the figure here). Does it give you a bit of breathing room?
    Its quite a healthy figure if I am being honest. once I include my subs for Spotify and WOW and meeting my friend for coffee once a week. You just reminded me there is a book I need to buy.
  • Spotify is an essential service for us! We all use it a lot, even the kids are on the family account.
  • indigowarrior
    Spotify is an essential service for us! We all use it a lot, even the kids are on the family account.
    The adverts are persistant and annoying :mad: which I guess is there intention.
  • Toni'sfriend
    Toni'sfriend Posts: 4,033 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    How are you today, Indigo. You sound a bit more positive.
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • indigowarrior
    How are you today, Indigo. You sound a bit more positive.
    I am okay. Eaten too much :o but mainly due to boredom. Today end up being a spend day admittedly.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport