The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• RebekahR
    RebekahR Posts: 5,980
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I must have some now as i've just got 2 points lol
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Signed in this morning and found both survey boxes ticked and a survey I did on the 12th of March had credited! Nice surprise.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • GreyAndGold
    GreyAndGold Posts: 738 Forumite
    Happygreen wrote: »
    Signed in this morning and found both survey boxes ticked and a survey I did on the 12th of March had credited! Nice surprise.
    I had one from the 7th march, a helpful chunk towards the daily target.
  • Ian_X
    Ian_X Posts: 103
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Happygreen wrote: »

I had the same thing. As far as I can tell my one is for an instant survey which would not submit after I completed it. I tried to claim it with support but (for the first time ever!) they refused. The survey was advertised as 60sb but today I got paid 73sb.
  • checker6
    checker6 Posts: 34
    Forumite
    As I said previously I am a complete technophobe and have just discovered this thread.

I didn't know anything about the To Do List until I came on here and today I have ticked everything apart from Daily Discover. What do I have to do to get a tick for that? I've seen all of the adverts for various companies in Discover Special Offers and Earn, do you actually have to sign up for things to qualify for the To Do List?
  • RebekahR
    RebekahR Posts: 5,980
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    checker6 wrote: »
    As I said previously I am a complete technophobe and have just discovered this thread.

I didn't know anything about the To Do List until I came on here and today I have ticked everything apart from Daily Discover. What do I have to do to get a tick for that? I've seen all of the adverts for various companies in Discover Special Offers and Earn, do you actually have to sign up for things to qualify for the To Do List?

See post 3102 :-D :D
  • Xorro
    Xorro Posts: 113 Forumite
    Looks like they're sorting out some old surveys, today I had a credit for a survey from 16th March, I think it was one that decided to end abruptly after I'd completed 99.5% of it!

I hadn't reported it either.
  • checker6
    checker6 Posts: 34
    Forumite
    RebekahR wrote: »
    See post 3102 :-D :D
    Am I being stupid, the thread hasn't reached post 3102 yet?
  • Throwaway1
    Throwaway1 Posts: 519
    Forumite
    checker6 wrote: »
    Am I being stupid, the thread hasn't reached post 3102 yet?

I think she meant 3012 which was her post of: I found a survey in it! Spring trivia quiz under MORE RECENT OFFERS

Also, if you read back the last 2 pages or so there's a few posts about Engage.tv in the discover tab in the AscendMedia section. That's what I always use every day to get the tick with no problems but I know a few people struggle to get the ads some days.
    MFW - OP 10% each year to clear mortgage in 10 years!
    2019: £16,125/£16,125
    2020: £14,172.64/£14,172.64
    2021: £12,333.62/£12,333.62
    2022: £10,626.55/£10,626.55
  • loranius
    loranius Posts: 1,090
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Enter ReferralBloom in the Swag Code box until 12PM PT/3PM ET to earn 3SB.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure