BT HD tv channel

Can you still get the BT TV sport channel without having Bt broadband and phone? We have Sky.

Comments

• Inner_Zone
    Inner_Zone Posts: 2,853 Forumite
    Yes.......
  • JJ_Egan
    JJ_Egan Posts: 20,281 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Yes but via Sky = expensive .
  • Chrishazle
    Chrishazle Posts: 609 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    If you don't have BT broadband/phone I think it's about £25pm to add BT Sport to your Sky package!
  • Inner_Zone
    Chrishazle wrote: »
    If you don't have BT broadband/phone I think it's about £25pm to add BT Sport to your Sky package!

£34.49 for HD, £27.99 SD.

£13 for HD on Plusnet.
  • Godiva500
    Godiva500 Posts: 443 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    We have stayed with Bt broadband and phone for a long time, because in our area we have had reliability and speed, even though it’s more expensive than others. Recently though, it keeps dropping out and we are now thinking of changing maybe to Plusnet. My husband is a F1 fanatic and doesn’t want to give up BT Sport. It’s a real dilemma for us, as we are both disabled and TV is our main enjoyment. What would you do?
  • Inner_Zone
    edited 9 August 2018 at 3:24PM
    There is no F1 on BT Sport, confused? And there will no F1 on CH4 next year, will only be on Sky or NowTV, thought the British GP is supposed to be FTA.

I am in the process of moving from BT to Plusnet, both with BT Sports package, I get F1 via NowTV with weekly Sports passes and buy them when they are cheap and other times when CH4 broadcast it. But next year will be Sports passes only.

You need BT Infinity (Fibre) or Plusnet's or EE's versions to get BT Sports via BB or via Sky as above.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure