First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    <wipes tear of laughter>
  • 4_Pete's_Sake
    Options
    AdrianC wrote: »
    Seems odd to post to a forum, then.

Is that the room next to yours?

My first post was sensible money saving advice that would benefit some peoople but the thread been taken massively off topic, which is a real shame.
    IF THIS POST HAS BEEN HELPFUL - PLEASE CLICK ON THANKS :j
  • takman
    takman Posts: 3,876 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Takman

Keep wasting your time asking questions which I have already answered. You are not smart enough to make realise that I'm not singing to your tune anymore. You really are a very arrogant and argumentative control freak.

Well you haven't answered the question i have asked and you won't because you may have to admit your wrong if you did.

But are you seriously suggesting i had some kind of control over you earlier in the thread :rotfl: .
  • AdrianC
    AdrianC Posts: 42,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    My first post was sensible money saving advice that would benefit some peoople but the thread been taken massively off topic, which is a real shame.
    It was guff that's been done to death umpty-seven thousand times in the three years since tax discs were discontinued and VED became non-transferable on keeper change.

What caused all the amusement was your over-emotive defensiveness when the reality of the triviality of the saving was pointed out to you. That's just been multiplied with your aggressive double-standards as the thread's gone on.
  • 4_Pete's_Sake
    Options
    takman wrote: »
    Well you haven't answered the question i have asked and you won't because you may have to admit your wrong if you did.

But are you seriously suggesting i had some kind of control over you earlier in the thread :rotfl: .

It must be really annoying you that I'm no longer playing your game.:j:rotfl:
  • 4_Pete's_Sake
    Options
    AdrianC wrote: »
    It was guff that's been done to death umpty-seven thousand times in the three years since tax discs were discontinued and VED became non-transferable on keeper change.

What caused all the amusement was your over-emotive defensiveness when the reality of the triviality of the saving was pointed out to you. That's just been multiplied with your aggressive double-standards as the thread's gone on.

A saving is a saving and for those with much higher vehicle tax it is even more.
  • Nodding_Donkey
    Options
    We just bought another car, shock horror, one week before the end of the month. Having weighed out a few grand I wasn't going to wait a week to save about £18 in road tax!

There is moneysaving and there is being tight!
  • takman
    takman Posts: 3,876 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    It must be really annoying you that I'm no longer playing your game.:j:rotfl:

Is that what you say to people who you have a discussion with and they don't agree with what your saying?. You suggest they are playing some kind of game and attempt to remove all evidence of you being wrong?.

You say you are "no longer" playing my game. So that means you were previously playing some kind of game but it definitely wasn't a game that i am aware of. What game were you playing and what were the rules?...

So if i decide to make up a game where you have to reply to this thread does that mean you won't reply ever again. So if you post in this thread again you will be playing my game :rotfl:
  • 4_Pete's_Sake
    Options
    This is really hurting you now. LOL:rotfl:This is how to hurt a control freak.
  • mark1959
    mark1959 Posts: 553 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    We just bought another car, shock horror, one week before the end of the month. Having weighed out a few grand I wasn't going to wait a week to save about £18 in road tax!

There is moneysaving and there is being tight!
    And there is moneysaving and there is being silly.
    If you were transferring ownership of a car from one family member to another, rather than two people paying a months tax, do it right at the end of the month. What part of this is difficult? :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure