IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

CEL parking defence help!?

Options

Comments

• 777ade777
    Options
    KeithP wrote: »
    Re-read posts #132 and #133.

The answer you're looking for is there.

Why do you keep asking questions when clearly you are making no attempt to find answers yourself. Time to read post #135 again!!

Because at the moment all my time is spent looking after my terminally ill Grandad.

Anything else you want to criticise!!!???
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Or read the form, which explicitly stated it’s served on all parties.
    Commiserations on your grandad, however were not mind readers.
  • 777ade777
    Options
    Or read the form, which explicitly stated it’s served on all parties.
    Commiserations on your grandad, however were not mind readers.

It's not nice to assume I've not made efforts to read posts either, not everyone has spare time to deal with these parking w****ers.

Thanks for your commiserations.
  • nosferatu1001
    Options
    You’re in a legal process - you HAVE to either dedicate time to it, or you risk losing.
    You also need to carefully read everything the court sends. For example the hearing letter will have a line about exchange of documents- that’s ws plus evidence etc.
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    and do not forget that the people trying to help you are giving up their spare free time and do not have to do so

this is a self help forum where you put the effort in , read replies , remember replies, do the research like reading post #2 of the NEWBIES sticky thread, read the BARGEPOLE timeline of events and keep up to date (because nobody else here will do so)

if you ask questions after several pages of your thread and the answers are already listed or linked then you can expect exasperation by the "volunteers" that took time to try and help you

we all have issues to deal with , so whilst we regret your two situations , they are not of our making and this forum only helps with one of them , namely the parking ticket issue which also includes your legal problems

the other situation we cannot help you with

hope that explains the position of the forum volunteers giving up their free time here
  • 777ade777
    Options
    I think we all know what this forum is for but what i obviously don't appreciate is when the 'volunteers' accuse me of clearly making no attempt to help myself. I'm trying my best, my personal situation is nothing to do with you, but it would be beneficial for the volunteers to think before they start accusing people. I accept that it may be frustrating you getting people asking stupids questions or it seems they aren't making any effort to help themselves first, BUT not everyone is the same and it should be thought of before posting assuming comments.

Nevertheless, I appreciate everything the people have advised/helped on my thread, I couldn't of done it without all of the volunteers, thank you.
  • logician
    logician Posts: 204 Forumite
    edited 3 December 2017 at 11:00PM
    Options
    777ade777 wrote: »
    Do i send DQ to the court and CEL?
    Yes is the answer to the OP's question.

Simple answer needed here folks !

It would appear that posters may have forgotten the MSE dictum of being nice !

I cannot believe how or why people would refer constantly to the Newbie thread or that of bargepole all the time when a simple "Yes" would suffice.

The copy to the court can be sent via email to ccbcaq@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk put the

court claim number in the subject field and "N180 Defendant's return of questionnaire"

Confirm this in a brief message and that a copy has been served on the Claimant

See my posts on this thread for how to send to CEL's copy

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=73483837#post73483837
  • nosferatu1001
    Options
    777ade - and as a poster here, you need to keep referring back to the newbies thread first, before posting. Check to see if you answer is already there.
    It helps keep the "noise" down on this forum.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,346 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hello everyone.

Not to sure where to get advice on parking in a estate which is run by MET parking .

If anyone can give me advice to appeal I would be really grateful. My querie is that I parked in a Peabody estate. I didn't actually see the sign because I was to busy helping my nan get out the car. We have a mobility car but didn't display the badge on the dashboard however it was on the seat. We came back and saw a Patking notice. Its been 13days and we haven't appealed yet. Could anyone give me advice. Shall I just pay the charge because the sign was in front of the car where we was parked.

This is getting totally ridiculous.

You’ve posted this on numerous unconnected threads. Please stop.

You need to read the NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #1, then if you have any subsequent queries, post a new thread of your own.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • 777ade777
    Options
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    This is getting totally ridiculous.

You’ve posted this on numerous unconnected threads. Please stop.

You need to read the NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #1, then if you have any subsequent queries, post a new thread of your own.

Not my post.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport