ESA50 due back by 17th October .
Posted special delivery today 2/10/17
Should be received tomorrow 3/10/17

The waiting game commences :(

Comments

• poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,932 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Don't be surprised if you're not waiting a while. Times vary accross the country depending on backlogs etc. Hopefully you'll be lucky enough to have a paper based decision. My review last year took 4 months ish and i had a paper based decision. Good luck.
  • Daisy2017
    Daisy2017 Posts: 68 Forumite
    Oh god �� the wait for my pip was hurendous time I went through ... I was hoping this would be a few weeks of hell not months �� ...

I live in the south west so I really don’t know ?

My pip was a paper based decision and they have the same sort of evidence but then pip is completely different to esa so it’s anyones guess .

Thanks for your help along the way poppy ... it’s been invaluable and a little comfort in such dire times ��
  • ESA received by assessment people 06.06.2017
    Still waiting to see if I've been awarded a group or need f2f assessment 02.10.2017

They did they m they have received all report just waiting for decision from assessment doctor,
  • :( nice to meet you

It’s not going to be quick at all by all accounts .. I could be waiting till we’ll after Xmas !!

Just need to try and forget about it I think but that’s just not easy

Really can’t understand why they would put vulnerable people through this for so long obviously they have a back log but it seems pretty bad
  • poppy12345
    Daisy2017 wrote: »
    Oh god �� the wait for my pip was hurendous time I went through ... I was hoping this would be a few weeks of hell not months �� ...

I live in the south west so I really don’t know ?

My pip was a paper based decision and they have the same sort of evidence but then pip is completely different to esa so it’s anyones guess .

Thanks for your help along the way poppy ... it’s been invaluable and a little comfort in such dire times ��
    I lived in the the South West when i had my ESA review last time.
  • poppy12345
    ESA received by assessment people 06.06.2017
    Still waiting to see if I've been awarded a group or need f2f assessment 02.10.2017

They did they m they have received all report just waiting for decision from assessment doctor,
    It's different for Daisy as she's already in the Support Group.
  • Daisy2017
    I’m in the wrag group but get extra premiums
  • poppy12345
    Daisy2017 wrote: »
    I’m in the wrag group but get extra premiums
    Ah ok, i'm guessing you recieve PIP or DLA? Well good luck with that ESA hopefully you won't be waiting too long.
  • Daisy2017
    THANKYou poppy ... would like to think because it’s a reassement and not a new claim it would be quicker but I guess we’re all just in a que regardless of the nature of the claim
  • Confirmed signature for delivery of esa50 3/10/17 ....... looks more like a child’s squiggle mind !!

At least I know they have it
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport