Sun Holiday Codes January 2018

Comments

• chi_ho
    chi_ho Posts: 12 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi

First time I’ve posted but followed for years. So I’ve had my VIP code which I’ve put in the Sun savers app. Am I right in thinking that I now have to buy the Sun every day up to the 13th to book and this is the fastest way? Previously I’ve waited up to get the last code
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    chi_ho wrote: »
    Hi

First time I’ve posted but followed for years. So I’ve had my VIP code which I’ve put in the Sun savers app. Am I right in thinking that I now have to buy the Sun every day up to the 13th to book and this is the fastest way? Previously I’ve waited up to get the last code

Yes, if you now enter today’s Sun Saver code from the Newspaper and do that everyday for the next 7 days after you’ve entered next Saturdays Sun Saver code your booking office will be open for business
  • Hi,

If I buy the digital Sun newspaper, getting also the sunsaver unique code? Has anybody already tried it?
    Thank you!
  • essex_boy
    hyper1983 wrote: »
    Hi,

If I buy the digital Sun newspaper, getting also the sunsaver unique code? Has anybody already tried it?
    Thank you!

No, the holidays are a paper only deal
  • LG72
    LG72 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you. Yes I was after the daily mail codes.
  • rustyboy
    rustyboy Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    My app isn't letting me put my VIP. It says it's already been used - which it hasn't to my knowledge. I've contacted the SUn and they are looking into in. Todays Sun Code went in OK

Any one else had this issue?
  • essex_boy
    rustyboy wrote: »
    My app isn't letting me put my VIP. It says it's already been used - which it hasn't to my knowledge. I've contacted the SUn and they are looking into in. Todays Sun Code went in OK

Any one else had this issue?

Have you put a different VIP code already?
    If not, I’ve been donated a spare VIP code if you’d like to give it a try
  • Hello there, quick question - I got my bonus code in the post and set up the Sun Saver today.

I have put that code in today. Does that mean I do not need to buy a paper to get another code today and start buying a paper from tomorrow? Or do I still need to buy one today?

I also received an email with a VIP Code, it won't let me input that today. So can I use that code tomorrow instead of buying a paper?

Confused!

Thanks in advance!
  • essex_boy
    Hello there, quick question - I got my bonus code in the post and set up the Sun Saver today.

I have put that code in today. Does that mean I do not need to buy a paper to get another code today and start buying a paper from tomorrow? Or do I still need to buy one today?

I also received an email with a VIP Code, it won't let me input that today. So can I use that code tomorrow instead of buying a paper?

Confused!

Thanks in advance!

You must get a paper today and enter the Sun Saver code
    Otherwise you’ll be booking on Sunday not Saturday
    Don’t worry that you’re entering two codes in one day, it’ll recognise
    the VIP code as a bonus and allow today’s Sun Saver code

If you’ve entered one VIP code it will not allow you to enter a second at any time during this promotion
  • I’ve decided to book with sun savers for the first time, and just have a couple of questions please:
    1. I’ve scanned the codes into my phone app, once booking opens, can I book through the app too?
    2. Is there any way of booking 3 bed accommodation? The faq seem to suggest I have to do this through the park but don’t give an indication of the upgrade fee.
    3. Once I have all the unique codes, can I use the same codes to book more than one break?
    Thank you for your help :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport