Pinecone Research

Comments

• BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,464 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    I've just logged in as wanted to check something on my profile but the option to view profile seems to have disappeared...

Is it the same for anyone else?
  • S0litaire
    S0litaire Posts: 3,535 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Kite2010 wrote: »
    Ah good, time to redeem my latest £3 into Paypal. I see no point in allowing it to build up, as I would rather have it in 'cash'.
    I'd rather had the Amazon vouchers,

Doing reviews for Amazon product's just now! that £10 in vouchers is needed! lol
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    S0litaire wrote: »
    I'd rather had the Amazon vouchers,

Doing reviews for Amazon product's just now! that £10 in vouchers is needed! lol

Either or.

Just depends if you shop on Amazon if the vouchers would be useful.
  • April60
    April60 Posts: 15 Forumite
    I checked this morning and II can't find mine, I've sent the question to Pinecone as to how do I find it/ where is it.
  • Junier
    Junier Posts: 309 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    My mum cant find hers either as she thinks when she reggied she inadvertanly entered a wrong D.O.B so needs to change it , she sent an email to Pinecone and is still waiting.... as she cant now redeem at the moment.
  • Same! mine keeps asking for date of birth verification, but it says failed and won't let me log in :( emailed them yesterday about this
  • Sugarplum634
    Sugarplum634 Posts: 1,047 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    You need to use the calender and not put DOB in by typing..

working fine for me and just had a survey too.
    Make £520 a year in 2020 so far (£0 cash £0 AGC)

(2019,£481.69) (2018, no idea!) ( 2017 £673.20) (2016 £800.97) (2015 £791.42/$312)

Penny challenge: 21/366 (66.70/671.61)
    NSD 7/150
  • Junier
    Junier Posts: 309 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    She can log in to the main area but when comes to redeem says locked and to email pinecone.... it sucks
  • Wondering if someone can help me with this, last year I cashed in £10 of my points for a virtual pre paid mastercard, has anyone used these from the rewards centre? I've tried it on several websites and can't get it to work, can anyone recommend a website they work on, or if you can use them as part payment where it has worked? Thank you :D
  • April60
    April60 Posts: 15 Forumite
    I used mine on Amazon. It was a bit of a rigmarole . As far as I remember, at first you are given a code, and I found it useful to write this down. You need the code for registering on a different website, sorry can't remember the name.. Then I got it loaded on to Amazon. The whole thing took about an hour but that was due I presume to our pathetic broadband speed .
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback