Hardwick hall food festival voucher £5 for two

if anyone is after a date day or day out with friends on bank holiday around the Sheffield or derbyshire area, hardwick hall have a food festival on all weekend which is usually £7.50 for an adult day ticket but hallam fm offers are doing two tickets for £5

:beer:

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,895 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    http://www.hallamfm-offers.co.uk/the-great-british-food-festival-hardwick-hall-offer

The Great British Food Festival (Hardwick Hall 2nd - 4th May)
    Oh no! This great offer has sold out...

To be the first to know about our fantastic half price vouchers, sales and competitions in future, just sign up to the Hallam FM Offers (part of Bauer Media Group) newsletter. Never miss out again!
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • kezzann
    kezzann Posts: 24 Forumite
    Hey sarah1972, thats not the right link for the food festival its actually only £5 now its on the hallam fm offer site homepage though.. and if I can post links yet here it is... :)

http://www.hallamfm-offers.co.uk/the-great-british-food-festival-hardwick-hall
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure