Kensington Mortgages - claiming arrears and other charges and also PPI

Comments

• Janin
    Janin Posts: 33 Forumite
    I am awaiting a response to my Formal Complaint sent to Kirstie Canaparo the FCA Authorised person for Kensington Mortgage Company to resolve my complaint urgently, Otherwise, I will contact the media to get these unfair and possibly unlawful practices exposed. I note when they were fined £1.2 million in 2010 the then FCA ordered they pay everyone with compensation who they did this too. Hopefully, everyone, whether they realised or not, complained or not will get compensated if there is enough pressure on the Financial Conduct Authority to act.
  • Janin
    What has Kensington learned from their hefty fine in 2010 for hammering the poor with unfair charges? Now they just don’t provide statements that makes the unfair charges clear!
  • Janin
    They do that Jules the reason it is £15,000 out, is because that omitted to put the £15,000 of unfair charges. You need to get a Court Order for the Correct one.
  • Janin
    I had it, Jules had it, and when I got a proper statement the simple explaination was Kensington were hiding charges
  • Janin
    Did you go to the Financial Ombudsman Service?
  • I wonder why the usual suspects who post on this site daily are AWOL ?
    Comments please ?
  • Thread is from 2016.
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,036
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    brown1950 wrote: »
    I wonder why the usual suspects who post on this site daily are AWOL ?
    Comments please ?

Janin is posting multiple times in a number of threads. Plus no point commenting on a 2016 thread.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • Janin
    What people were dealing with in 2016, I am dealing with now.
  • -taff
    -taff Posts: 14,423
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    edited 1 November 2018 at 8:52AM
    brown1950 wrote: »
    I wonder why the usual suspects who post on this site daily are AWOL ?
    Comments please ?

We're being as helpful as you are....And as they haven't actually asked for any help, just made a number of statement posts and are still waiting for a response to their complaint from Kensington, there's really not much to say for the moment is there?
    Shampoo? No thanks, I'll have real poo...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure