Making cash from online survey sites - new MSE guide

Comments

• Hi all

I am looking 4 some good sites to do surveys. I currently do vpyr and prolific.

I am looking to make anything towards clearing my credit card debts.

Any advice is welcome

Thank you

I have roughly 9k to clear and want to make a meassive dent in this by dec 2019.

Goals
  • hi what was the webcam survey on ? what site
  • There are many sites available nowadays, I was also trying many sites like MySurvey, Panel Opinion, YouGov and many more, but I found YouGov is best among all of them because their survey are on current affairs, even though they give less surveys, but which surveys I get there really worthy, and afcourse the length of the survey is less, they take less time.
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    There is a guide for this. I would recommend reading it...

As for which one is worthwhile, that is in the eye of the beholder.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • Paid Survey's about TV Programme's
    Hi
    Does anyone know if there are any Website's that are Paid Survey's about TV Programme's?

I think it is GFK Media View who do these
  • Hi all!

I'm sure this has been asked before but I thought a more up to date thread was needed. What is/are the best survey sites?

I have tried Swagbucks before and I know a lot of people like it, but I found the website a little dodgey and untrustworthy.

I'm not bothered about if it takes a while to build up enough to get a payout, I'm just looking for trustworthy sites that offer regular surveys and actually pay out when you request it!

Thanks in advance!
  • Depending on whereabouts you live, you could consider registering to participate in market research focus groups. They tend mostly to take place in larger towns/cities.
    Do you ever wonder how new products get onto the shelves of supermarkets, shops and so on, or how TV adverts are made, or why TV programmes are made?
    Most new ideas don’t appear until they have been thoroughly tested – it’s not cost effective for companies to make something on the off-chance that people will buy it; they need to check before they commit to spending a lot of money on a new idea. To do this, they need to ask people who use similar products, or might be in the market for new ones.
    All of us are consumers of something every day and it’s a good bet that at some time someone will be researching what you buy, what you watch, where you shop. So that could be the chance to make your opinions heard and at the same time, be rewarded for giving up your time.
    Lynne, Considered Response
  • tansycat
    tansycat Posts: 25
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Toluna's Your Views Community is one to avoid. It takes forever to build up points as they hardly ever send any surveys or new discussion topics, I've needed only about another 100 points for the past 12 months and every time I get any more they knock some off so I'm never likely to get enough to get the voucher.
  • I second avoiding Toluna. They regularly take points off - it took me six months to get to a £20 Amazon voucher (I don't use Amazon but nearly every other option in the shop was unavailable). They then closed my account due to inactivity (after a month or so). I had to jump through hoops to get account reinstated and then had to search fairly hard to find the voucher code.
    When I found it, it had already been used.
    Jumped through more hoops and they said my account must have been hacked, insinuated that was my fault.
    Then they said they'd give me a new voucher but that would take processing time.
  • Vindale - anyone had any luck with these? I have the $1 sign up bonus but get screened out of all surveys !
    Debt £7976 | Savings £350Aims: Buy first home 2026-8. £20k deposit
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure