Trusted Travel

Options
Hi all
just a quick heads up regarding trusted travel, I booked up 12 days parking through them with Happy Days Parking. I have just had an email from Happy Days Parking saying Trusted Travel had defaulted with payments over the last few months. I phoned both Happy Days Parking & Trusted Travel, the former explained the situation the latter never answered the phone so in short I had to pay for the same parking twice. Happy Days Parking did give me a nice discount but I have still paid twice.
I should have known really because about 3 years ago I parked onsite at Stanstead Airport through Trusted Travel when I got there they had no record of my booking, luckily I had printed my confirmation so they let me park & made a note but on my return it took about an hour to get out of the cark park. This time I checked on here & tripadvisor so I thought all the was well as there were no negative comments, more fool me:eek::mad::o

Comments

• spursman
    spursman Posts: 247 Forumite
    Options
    I owe Trusted Travel a big apology this is a copy of a text I received this morning

"This is an important text from "Happy Days Parking". Unfortunately, the booking agent "Trusted Travel" has defaulted on payments over the last few months and today a tough decision has been made .Please book again using a more reputable booking agent such as Skypark , FHR or book directly at happydaysparking.co.uk and use a discount code of XXXX for a 10% off.Hopefully, if you booked using a credit card your insurance will cover this.Sorry for the inconvenience this causes. We recommend you try and contact "Trusted Travel" and apply for a refund."
    I then had the joy of rebooking at a slightly higher price only to then receive this text

"Sorry for the inconvenience, we have had contact with trusted travel and they have provided us with proof of payment but due to a clerical error, the money was paid into an incorrect account. They have assured us that it will be resolved tomorrow. If this is the case and you have booked elsewhere or with us a full refund will be issued otherwise your booking will be honored."
    So as I say I do indeed owe Trusted Travel an apology
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport