Fridge water filter

Options
2»

Comments

• sloizou1
    Options
    Hi guys,
    These filters are not cheap, especially the Panasonic ones as mentioned above. I currently bought a fridge filter from fridgefiltershop.com a few weeks ago, and asked the same question regarding bypassing the filter. They gave great advice, and managed to find a way from having to buy the manufacturers original part. My advice is there are many fakes on the market, if your gonna buy a fake, try and buy a reputable branded one.
  • Cardew
    Cardew Posts: 29,037 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    sloizou1 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    These filters are not cheap, especially the Panasonic ones as mentioned above. I currently bought a fridge filter from fridgefiltershop.com a few weeks ago, and asked the same question regarding bypassing the filter. They gave great advice, and managed to find a way from having to buy the manufacturers original part. My advice is there are many fakes on the market, if your gonna buy a fake, try and buy a reputable branded one.

As I said in post#2

Incidentally NEFF charge a fortune(approx £70) for a filter. I got a compatible filter for approx £20 and they were both exactly the same. Both manufactured by 3M with the identical part number.

So you might not need to buy a 'fake'.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport