RVS Closing price System

13»

Comments

• eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 30,938 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Malthusian wrote: »
    This review of RVS Closing Price System is now 4th on Google - higher than RVS' own website, although still below a couple of self-published press releases and a fake review.

All we need now is a few one-post shills to suddenly appear and tell us how great the RVS Closing Price System it is, and maybe this thread will go to no. 1.
    If you search for RVS Closing Price System scam then it's the second entry on the list now, but of course why would anyone search for RVS Closing Price System scam unless there was a reason to suspect that RVS Closing Price System was a scam....
  • jimjames
    jimjames Posts: 17,596 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    eskbanker wrote: »
    If you search for RVS Closing Price System scam then it's the second entry on the list now, but of course why would anyone search for RVS Closing Price System scam unless there was a reason to suspect that RVS Closing Price System was a scam....

That's a good point but you might not be thinking that RVS Closing Price System is a scam and you may just be searching to find out reviews about RVS Closing Price System instead. The sort of review that I'd recommend would be one that mentions the previous history of similar systems to make buyers fully aware that they are likely to lose all their money
    Remember the saying: if it looks too good to be true it almost certainly is.
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 30,938 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    jimjames wrote: »
    That's a good point but you might not be thinking that RVS Closing Price System is a scam and you may just be searching to find out reviews about RVS Closing Price System instead. The sort of review that I'd recommend would be one that mentions the previous history of similar systems to make buyers fully aware that they are likely to lose all their money
    Yes, that's a decent point too - many posters on here are capable of spotting the signs but there are plenty out there who'd simply search for RVS Closing Price System without necessarily thinking to search specifically for RVS Closing Price System scam or RVS Closing Price System reviews, or to make any correlation with HSL Smart Market System. Does anyone know of any other such schemes that might be similar enough to add to the thread?
  • Malthusian
    Malthusian Posts: 10,931 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Google is swamped with a head-spinning away of fake forums, fake review sites, fake award sites, all with content copied from other forums (including MSE) but with an extra thread, with fake names and fake timestamps, singing the praises of RVS Closing Price System. Then there are press releases on genuine PR sites like medium.com and pr.com. It's nothing we haven't seen before but it is almost impressive how much fake content these scammers spew out.

If you Google 'RVS closing price system', the first page consists entirely of fake results. This MSE thread only appears on page 2, which might as well be Timbuktu in terms of how many people bother to read that far.

That might of course change. However the RVS scammers are Google clients (there's an "Ad" result at the top) so probably not.

(This thread appears higher in searches like 'RVS closing price system review'.)
  • clubconsoles
    clubconsoles Posts: 53 Forumite
    edited 9 May 2018 at 9:47PM
    Malthusian wrote: »

If you Google 'RVS closing price system', the first page consists entirely of fake results. This MSE thread only appears on page 2, which might as well be Timbuktu in terms of how many people bother to read that far.

That might of course change. However the RVS scammers are Google clients (there's an "Ad" result at the top) so probably not.

(This thread appears higher in searches like 'RVS closing price system review'.)
    Wow, Some very valid contribution's from some seasoned posters there!
    Thanks Guys and girls!
    Well I, for one, read the first 4 pages of the results for "HSL Smart market system" when deciding whether to take the plunge and found no negative reviews at all on those first four pages.
    I even checked with my CC provider to check that i was covered BEFORE PURCHASING and luckily i was!
    The key thing in getting my Section 75 refund seems to have been HSL breaking the 2 year Contract.
    You cannot give some poor sap a 2 year money back contract and apply to have the Company "struck off" before even reaching the first year.
    I am so sure the RVS Closing Price System is a reincarnation of the HSL SCAM I would put my house on it!
    To those with the knowledge of the google search engine, would the following multiple mentions help boost the thread on a Google search??
    RVS Closing Price System
    RVS Closing Price System
    RVS Closing Price System
    RVS Closing Price System
    RVS Closing Price System
    RVS Closing Price System
    RVS Closing Price System
    RVS Closing Price System
    RVS Closing Price System
    RVS Closing Price System
  • I thought this was yet another "fake review" but not the case! It is also quite high in a google search!
    https://bondreview.co.uk/2018/05/04/rvs-trading-systems-trading-software-delivering-225-per-year-returns/#comment-311
  • I've sent this to Google through their feedback system - it won't achieve anything, but still....

RVS Closing Price System is a known scam. It's been set up by the same people who set up a similar scam last year. Yet a Google search for RVS Closing Price System brings up a solid page of fake forum postings, fake reviews and fake PR. Duckduckgo's first result highlights that it's a scam, Bing's 5th result does. OK, you're obviously getting good income from the fraudsters, but surely you need to maintain some credibility as well? Google can do better than this.
    4.7kWp (12 * Hyundai S395VG) facing more or less S + 3.6kW Growatt inverter + 6.5kWh Growatt battery. SE London/Kent. Fitted 03/22 £1,025/kW + battery £2495

• clubconsoles
    clubconsoles Posts: 53 Forumite
    I've sent this to Google through their feedback system - it won't achieve anything, but still....

RVS Closing Price System is a known scam. It's been set up by the same people who set up a similar scam last year. Yet a Google search for RVS Closing Price System brings up a solid page of fake forum postings, fake reviews and fake PR. Duckduckgo's first result highlights that it's a scam, Bing's 5th result does. OK, you're obviously getting good income from the fraudsters, but surely you need to maintain some credibility as well? Google can do better than this.
    Well, it certainly seems possible that Google are taking you seriously with your feedback as this thread comes up No 1 on a google search for "RVS Closing Price System" now!
    You don't even have to type in "review", it still comes up top of page One!!!
  • Malthusian
    Malthusian Posts: 10,931 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Google also appears to have taken down the "Ad" entry for RVS Closing Price System after it was reported.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure