Mortgage bank statements

I am currently looking to change from my high street bank to a more versatile online current account like Revolut or Starling.

I wondered if the paperless statements will bite me in the backside when it comes to applying for a mortgage later down the line?

Is this an issue or can it be solved fairly easily?

Thanks,

Comments

• We have normal accounts for bills/wages and use starling for weekly spending. Our broker requested statements for all accounts and starling bank statement downloads were accepted fine.
  • ACG
    ACG Posts: 23,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've helped Parliament
    90% of our customers use online statements.
    So long as it has your name, account number and sort code on, you should be fine.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • I used paperless statement downloads when I applied for a mortgage a while back and was fine. When I print out my statements they look identical to the ones that I used to get through the post so you should be fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure