14" Laptop - any ideas

I'm looking for a new laptop (either 13" or 14") but needs to be small enough and light weight as i travel a lot.

I've seen one, HP Pavillion but to be honest i have no idea if it's worth the money. Anyone got any recommendations?!

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,887 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I'm looking for a new laptop (either 13" or 14") but needs to be small enough and light weight as i travel a lot.

I've seen one, HP Pavillion but to be honest i have no idea if it's worth the money. Anyone got any recommendations?!

MacBook all the way in my opinion. No software update charges, no virus software needed and they last donkeys years.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Cisco001
    Cisco001 Posts: 4,018 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    What is it budget
  • Agreed with macbook had mine 4 years now it cost £850 less £100 cash back and has been worth every penny, in the very early days of laptops around 1996 I had one provided by my employer it cost an eye watering £4000 today you would get a better one for £400.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure