Contacting the Forum Team

Comments

• Hi all!

Thanks for pointing our newbie in the right direction everyone.

Spam button - one click alone, even if you don't realise and don't reverse it, won't take action on a post so don't worry about that, it's fine :)

Mods - none of us on MSE are "moderators" for legal reasons - that could give people the wrong impression; that we see all posts and can take action (moderate) and have "allowed" them. We have nearly 42 million posts on our Forum now (!!!) so there's no way that's happening! :)

Very good questions, it's always useful to reiterate this kind of thing. Thank you!
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Tipsntreats
    Tipsntreats Posts: 8,612
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Users Avatars have disappeared again!
    Is it the default blue and white skin?
    It keeps happening.
    I just can't get on with the old green one, as it has taken me since I joined to learn everything.
    What should I do?
    Tips x
  • Blackbeard_of_Perranporth
    Blackbeard_of_Perranporth Posts: 7,605
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    edited 22 March 2017 at 10:06PM
    I have been ip address books blocked. How do I reset. User Boppette was logged in at the same time. Two different tablets. Same isp. Same ip. Get your softies on it.

Ba
  • LABMAN
    LABMAN Posts: 1,659
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    I have been ip address books blocked. How do I reset. User Boppette was logged in at the same time. Two different tablets. Same isp. Same ip. Get your softies on it.

Ba

Waste of time...been that way for me all week. Using another browser to get around it. MSE customer service is broken. Also pointed out an error in the newsletter in the early hours of this morning...still not corrected. 80+ staff...doing?
  • gwin
    gwin Posts: 102
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    How do I start thread? FAQs says button at top and bottom. Not on mine. And video doesn't even bother to mention it.
    Pretty important part of a forum I would've thought.
  • MARTINS_DOLL
    MARTINS_DOLL Posts: 11,141 Forumite
    How do you delete messages please? Thank you in advance.
    ................................... MSE MARTIN LEWIS ... :A ... THANK YOU.......................
  • Hi MARTINS DOLL

Click "edit" on your post then delete :)
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Apologies but this is the only way I seem to be able to ask this. I registered today but none of the boards or sub-boards I go to have a new thread button. I've gone through loads of other threads where people say "duh it's the big button at the top of the screen and here's a screenshot of it" but in comparison I have to feel for some of the other poor folk who have said the same - that button isn't there for me.

As an example, this thread shows someone having the issue and the final post points to where the button is thread number
    /showthread.php?p=68294597
    When I look at the exact same screen on my laptop that button just isn't there.

I'm not IT illiterate...please can someone give me a clue as to why the button does not appear? Do I have to get o a certain profile level to post something new or something?

Thanks!
  • Hi MSE,
    My credit history is being accessed by MONEY SAVING EXPERT, and (various) credit searches have been made.
    I DO NOT AGREE TO THIS !!!
    (equifax security report)
    HOW do I DELETE ALL MY DATA FROM ALL YOUR SITES, and desist with this happening?
  • Hi MSE,
    I am getting 'security alerts' from equifax to say that Money Saving Expert (inc "Money Saving Expert Credit Cards") are requesting searches upon my files.
    These are BEING RECORDED as Credit Searches against me.
    I DO NOT CONSENT TOO THIS, and would like MSE to desist and DELETE ALL MY DATA immediately.
    How do I request this ?
    thank you,
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport