Meal delivery kits

I know they aren't the cheapest way to cook for the family, but I've been using the introductory offers from meal kit sites to get some pretty good deals and just cancel at the end of the offer. I've been working down the list here.

So far I've done
Hello Fresh
Gousto
Mindful Chef
Feast Box.

Has anyone got any others with an introdoctory offer that I can use? Thanks

Comments

• I tried Simply Cook a while ago. There's always offers for it floating around on Facebook. It's not a meal kit as such, it just gives you a kit of spices/pastes and recipes for 4 meals. I think I paid about £3 for it which was good to try out some new recipes. It's normally £10 though I think so not worth it at all for a few spices a recipe cards.
  • Lip_Stick
    Lip_Stick Posts: 2,415 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I tried Gousto once on offer, and they sent a pork dish. One of the steaks was rubbish as half of it was solid fat.

Simply Cook have a few kits in Asda for £2-£2.50. I've only tried their Goan kit, and that is bloody lovely. I make it with fish and seafood, and it has to be my favourite curry of all time I think.

I might look at the other kit retailers the OP has mentioned, thanks.
    There's a storm coming, Mr Johnson. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.
  • I got a half price deal with Eat Fresh at Morrisons. It was lovely but I doubt I would have paid full price.
    https://www.morrisons.com/eatfresh/?clkInTab=EatFresh&utm_source=Groceries&utm_medium=Internal&utm_campaign=HeaderTab
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure