Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • hansi
    • By hansi 2nd Aug 18, 10:46 AM
    • 2,906Posts
    • 569Thanks
    hansi
    Carpet and Upholstery cleaners in Cardiff
    • 2nd Aug 18, 10:46 AM
    Carpet and Upholstery cleaners in Cardiff 2nd Aug 18 at 10:46 AM
    Need to get a hall and lounge carpet and some chair seats cleaned. Does anyone have any recommendations for anyone in the Cardiff area please?
Page 1
    • Glad
    • By Glad 31st Aug 18, 11:35 PM
    • 17,979 Posts
    • 40,001 Thanks
    Glad
    • 31st Aug 18, 11:35 PM
    • 31st Aug 18, 11:35 PM
    Pure Clean Cardiff have some very good reviews

https://trustedtraders.which.co.uk/businesses/pure-clean-cardiff/
    I'm a Board Guide on the Money Savers Arms, Discussion Time, Wales, Competitions, Marriage Relationships & Families, Health and Pet Care boards. However, please do remember, board guides don't read every post. if you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    Compers please read the Comping Guide
    • johnceni
    • By johnceni 14th Sep 18, 6:20 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    johnceni
    • 14th Sep 18, 6:20 AM
    Help
    • 14th Sep 18, 6:20 AM
    Even the highest-quality items can show soiling over time. Protect your investment by calling your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional to clean and maintain your carpet and upholstery.

Today's carpet and upholstery materials vary dramatically. The SERVPRO System offers a number of cleaning options to match any type of upholstery or carpet.
    • no1catman
    • By no1catman 24th Jan 19, 10:12 PM
    • 2,900 Posts
    • 2,163 Thanks
    no1catman
    • 24th Jan 19, 10:12 PM
    • 24th Jan 19, 10:12 PM
    We have an annual clean of stairs and landing via Smart clean. Do a good job.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,046Posts Today

7,348Users online

Martin's Twitter