Pinecone Research

Comments

• mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Ooopps :o:o:o silly me. I don't often pay attention. My PMP bonus is about £43 so I've no obsession with increasing it. Even a stackpot win would make me very happy.:D

I suppose you can't blame them for trying to maximise the return but if I got routed to a Pinecone survey through SB I'd close it without a second thought.

Hopefully they'll stick at £3 I think it's a fair return for the time the surveys take. I'm much more inclined to give a bit more effort on Pinecone, Prolific and the likes as it feels closer to a fair deal for both sides.

Given I've had one survey from Pinecone directly, having anything outside I deem as a bonus!
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,889 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    mikep22 wrote: »
    Given I've had one survey from Pinecone directly, having anything outside I deem as a bonus!

If I am lucky I get 6 a year but getting paid 18p instead of £3 is a not a bonus, even it it was not offered directly I would rather get nothing then spend the time for 18p (every one that is completed for 18p is one they do not have to offer £3 or £4 for.)
  • mikep22 wrote: »

Have you got the survey frequency set to 'No limit' in your profile?

I used to change mine between 'No limit' and '1 a day' when I hadn't had a survey in a while. I usually got an invite within a week of the change. Probably coincidence but it got me £3 so I was happy in my little world :o
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    If I am lucky I get 6 a year but getting paid 18p instead of £3 is a not a bonus, even it it was not offered directly I would rather get nothing then spend the time for 18p (every one that is completed for 18p is one they do not have to offer £3 or £4 for.)

Totally agree. I know it's good business on their part but I try to value my time and effort a little more these days.
    Saving a house deposit. Member no.7 100% of target :D

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  • I transferred £69 of points into a prepaid credit card, a few weeks ago to buy a camera but changed my mind. I wanted to access this virtual credit card and it has disappeared. I have tried emailing pinecone, ppds as well but noone is replying.
  • Beckyy
    Beckyy Posts: 2,830 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Has anybody has issues with not being able to log in... account not found, when definitely using the correct credentials and immediately after completing a survey?
  • I've been doing Pinecone for years with no problems. But, in the last 6 months, I've noticed there are very few invitations and then a disqualification.
    I think the reason for this is that Pinecone are putting the surveys on other sites where the member is only paid 50p, £1 etc. I've seen it quite a few times.
    I understand why because they must be saving a lot of money. Just a shame for us.
  • Tinman
    Tinman Posts: 880 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Got rid of Pinecone a few years ago,even though i had £40 in my account,could never log in.
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Tinman wrote: »
    Got rid of Pinecone a few years ago,even though i had £40 in my account,could never log in.

I had the same problem, couldn't log in for toffee and despite several attempts to contact support, never got it sorted :(

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• MissRox
    MissRox Posts: 10 Forumite
    And I thought it was just me, they're obviously ripping people off. They never replied to my emails either.
  • Wolfhound
    Wolfhound Posts: 568 Forumite
    First Post
    This is such a shame about Pinecone, it used to be one of the best for surveys.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback