Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Martin
    • By MSE Martin 9th Oct 05, 2:49 PM
    • 8,111Posts
    • 42,248Thanks
    MSE Martin
    New Money Analysis Tool
    • 9th Oct 05, 2:49 PM
    New Money Analysis Tool 9th Oct 05 at 2:49 PM
    Just discovered this incredible MoneySaving tool. Essentially it analyses your personality and financial situation simply by the way you type on the keyboard, and reveals what you should do.

I must be honest I always thought these things were bumpkum before. However this one really seems to work

Try it

Key Stroke Financial Analysis Tool

Im sure you'll agree once you've done it thats its a very valid exercise!

Martin
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.

Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.

Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
Page 1
    • sra
    • By sra 9th Oct 05, 2:56 PM
    • 4,574 Posts
    • 3,197 Thanks
    sra
    • 9th Oct 05, 2:56 PM
    wow

This thing really works !
  • lewlew
    good one , its great
  • aliasojo
    • 9th Oct 05, 2:57 PM
    • 9th Oct 05, 2:57 PM
    You need to get out more. :rolleyes:
    Herman - MP for all!
    • elizabethp
    • By elizabethp 9th Oct 05, 3:00 PM
    • 74,393 Posts
    • 37,162 Thanks
    elizabethp
    • 9th Oct 05, 3:00 PM
    • 9th Oct 05, 3:00 PM
    Haha! That was funny!

Liz xx
    • mariauk
    • By mariauk 9th Oct 05, 3:01 PM
    • 1,268 Posts
    • 1,413 Thanks
    mariauk
    • 9th Oct 05, 3:01 PM
    • 9th Oct 05, 3:01 PM
    Just discovered this incredible MoneySaving tool. Essentially it analyses your personality and financial situation simply by the way you type on the keyboard, and reveals what you should do.

I must be honest I always thought these things were bumpkum before. However this one really seems to work

Try it

Key Stroke Financial Analysis Tool

Im sure you'll agree once you've done it thats its a very valid exercise!

Martin
    by MSE Martin

Nice one Martin, You wouldn`t believe what I started typing before I looked at the screen!
  • Dee123
    • 9th Oct 05, 3:05 PM
    • 9th Oct 05, 3:05 PM
    LOL! Can't help feeling there is a subliminal message hidden in there somewhere though
    "Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is
    determinism; the way you play it is free will.” Jawaharlal Nehru
    I am a magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
    I am a wunderkind oh
    I am a ground-breaker naive enough to believe this
    I am a princess on the way to my throne
  • tigermatt
    • 9th Oct 05, 3:09 PM
    • 9th Oct 05, 3:09 PM
    Great Martin! LOL
    Last edited by tigermatt; 14-10-2005 at 6:44 PM.
  • Deep 888
    • 9th Oct 05, 3:15 PM
    • 9th Oct 05, 3:15 PM
    I Love It !! Thats Brilliant
  • oh_heck
    very good.......
    • Curry Queen
    • By Curry Queen 9th Oct 05, 3:32 PM
    • 5,482 Posts
    • 3,081 Thanks
    Curry Queen

What can I say!!!
    "An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"
    ~
    It is that what you do, good or bad,
    will come back to you three times as strong!

• Smiley_Mum
    • By Smiley_Mum 9th Oct 05, 3:46 PM
    • 3,779 Posts
    • 2,914 Thanks
    Smiley_Mum
    Thanks Martiaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
  • Mark_Ice
    Ha, BUSTED
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable Christopher Reeve (1953-2004)
    • nearlyrich
    • By nearlyrich 9th Oct 05, 4:33 PM
    • 13,335 Posts
    • 16,542 Thanks
    nearlyrich
    Good job we luv ya Martin!
    Free impartial debt advice from: National Debtline or Stepchange[/CENTER]
  • homersimpson
    sorry didn't like that- felt misled- created expectation and denied- undermines the site. ok as a bit of fun but the danger in putting things like this on is that there could be a similiar type of thing in the future which could be really useful and people may not even look at it because they think it's a game. this has been done before type of approach. peter & the wolf! i think mse should stick to what it's good at (i.e. saving people money, teaching people how to budget etc) and stop playing the fool. if it has to be on the site it should not be under budgeting and current account (serious forum) but on another part of site (fun areas)!
    Last edited by homersimpson; 09-10-2005 at 5:10 PM.
    • James240
    • By James240 9th Oct 05, 5:29 PM
    • 15,616 Posts
    • 9,739 Thanks
    James240
    sorry didn't like that- felt misled- created expectation and denied- undermines the site. ok as a bit of fun but the danger in putting things like this on is that there could be a similiar type of thing in the future which could be really useful and people may not even look at it because they think it's a game. this has been done before type of approach. peter & the wolf! i think mse should stick to what it's good at (i.e. saving people money, teaching people how to budget etc) and stop playing the fool. if it has to be on the site it should not be under budgeting and current account (serious forum) but on another part of site (fun areas)!
    by homersimpson

oooeeerrr martin look out!
    Matched Betting Winnings: £?????.?? Officially Debt Free!!! Official DFW Nerd 007 Ah Ha! There you are Ms 240
  • Cerbera
    by homersimpson

You're joking right :rolleyes:
    NCFC Member#00012

• Cerbera
    by homersimpson

You're joking, right?!? :rolleyes:
    NCFC Member#00012

• Dee123
    Sounds like Homer didnt get his doughnuts or Duff beer today.
    "Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is
    determinism; the way you play it is free will.” Jawaharlal Nehru
    I am a magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
    I am a wunderkind oh
    I am a ground-breaker naive enough to believe this
    I am a princess on the way to my throne
  • Cerbera
    Sounds like Homer didnt get his doughnuts or Duff beer today.
    by Dee123

NCFC Member#00012

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

137Posts Today

1,277Users online

Martin's Twitter