Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Martin
    • By MSE Martin 27th Sep 05, 12:24 PM
    • 8,111Posts
    • 42,248Thanks
    MSE Martin
    Great Cheap Internet Dating Site Hunt
    • 27th Sep 05, 12:24 PM
    Great Cheap Internet Dating Site Hunt 27th Sep 05 at 12:24 PM
    One of the world's biggest dating sites Match.com has recently launched a promotion "if you don't find lurrvvee in 6 months, you get 6 months free!". This prompted me to repeat the 'hunt for cheapest, decent internet dating sites". I'd like to tap single (and hopefully partnered) MoneySavers' wealth of knowledge to find the cheapest and the best.

Martin

And before you ask, no it isn't here to help me find a date!

Last edited by Former MSE Natasha; 16-01-2007 at 7:07 PM.
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.

Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.

Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,579Posts Today

9,939Users online

Martin's Twitter